Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bani-Sujal together

Views: 1773  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Award Winner

Default Bani-Sujal together

One of the most admired faces of Indian Television – Prachi Desai and Rajeev Khandelwal will work together not in a Balaji show but in film called Joker.

An Indya source tells us. “This film is produced by Kishan Choudhary of Ikkon Films India Pvt.Ltd. The main theme of the film focuses on a child who is partially ill. The film is directed by Vikram Tuli. Prachi plays Rajeev’s close friend and the child wants his father to marry her. The entire shoot will take place in New Zealand.”

We spoke to Rajeev Khandelwal about this, “I am not doing any of Ekta’s films but yes I am working with Prachi Desai for the first time in Joker. The shooting hasn’t started yet and I loved the concept of the film.”

Further, when asked about Ekta Kapoor, “Everything is fine between me and Ekta.” And when we asked him about Sach Ka Saamnaa 2 on Star Plus, he said, “I don’t know as of now, the channel didn’t give me call yet.”

We spoke to Prachi Desai. “I can’t comment on my future projects.”

The movie is expected to release sometime in July.