Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Abhinav Shukla won’t swim in Ganga but will return soon in Chhoti Bahu

Views: 2200  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Award Winner

Default Abhinav Shukla won’t swim in Ganga but will return soon in Chhoti Bahu

Abhinav Shukla (Shantanu in Jaane Kya Baat Hui) was supposed to play the second lead in Ganga opposite Jayshree Soni. But he is no longer part of the show. At least he says so. He says, “I auditioned for the part of a doctor who has come from abroad, but then it did not work out as I was not comfortable in playing the second lead,” he informs.

Our source informs, “To start with Abhinav was going to play the second lead but in the future track the protagonist will get closer to him while the first lead played by Vivian D'sena will take a back seat.”

Interestingly, a source from the production says, “Abhinav’s character is supposed to enter in the show after a few episodes. We are still in talks with him but nothing is finalized.”

But Abhinav is sure of his decision, “I talk to them on and off but seriously the chances of doing the show are very dim. I am looking for performance-oriented shows now, especially after two of my shows ended within a year. Both of them had good subjects. Therefore I have decided I won’t look at the channel or money but a good role.”
Incidentally he was last seen in Chhoti Bahu as Vikram, who was sent to jail. But he will soon be back in action. His character was imprisoned and he will be free now. With his return, his love track with Vishakha too will gain momentum. The actor will start the shoot within 10 days

Meanwhile, Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) will be cured of all her burn marks and will be completely healed before she leaves for her honeymoon with Dev (Avinash Sachdev).

A source say, “Yes, Abhinav will be back and his return will unravel a dark secret related to the Purohit family. Whether or not his character turns grey is something to watch out for. As we are yet to decide how his track shapes up but there is certainly a huge twist in the offing. Also Radhika will recuperate completely before she leaves for her honeymoon.

There will be a big puja organised by her family and by God’s grace she will recover and all her burn marks will eventually disappear. She will recover in time before she leaves for Malaysia with Dev in the first week of February.”

Abhinav refused to comment on this new development and directed us to speak to the production house. All attempts to reach Rubina Dilaik went futile.

Tags
abhinav shukla, chooti bahu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->