Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Leading ladies are unwell

Views: 2124  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Award Winner

Default Leading ladies are unwell

While Pooja Bose and Rashmi Desai are down with fever, Pratigya Gor injured herself while slipping in the bathroom of her house

Pooja Bose from Imagine’s Sarvagun Sampanna and Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya from Colours’ Uttran have been hit by the monsoon bug. While Pooja is down with a viral fever and cold, Rashmi is down with a fever, which is the result of the weather change. Another actor who is injured and still shooting is Pratigya Gor. Gor was a tad unlucky as she’s injured herself after she slipped and fell in the bathroom of her house.

When we spoke to Pooja, she confirmed that she was unwell. “I had a sinus problem, which escalated during a scene where we were shooting our saath phere on the show. I had gone for a thorough check-up including CT scan and fortunately there is nothing serious to worry about. I am still unwell as I haven’t able to rest and will take sometime to recuperate.”

When contacted, Rashmi Desai’s sister-in-law answered the call and said, “Rashmi is suffering from muscular pain in her leg. She had fractured her leg three years ago and rigorous rehearsals have resulted in the problem recurring. She can barely walk and is reeling in pain. She is also having temperature due to pain and stress as a result of continuous shooting. She is unwell but is still shooting for both Zara Nachke Dikha and Uttaran.”

A source close to Pooja Gor said, “Pooja slipped in her bathroom and has hurt herself severely. This is the second time the actress has fallen and injured herself. Last time she had fallen while shooting at Film City and sprained her right leg”

Gor herself admitted to the injury. “I think the month of June was jinxed for me. First I slipped and hurt my leg while shooting and later I hurt myself by slipping in the bathroom. I’ve been having small accidents like banging into the car door off late. It’s like June was unlucky for me,” she says.

We all hope that the three ladies get well soon. The earlier the better

Tags
actress, celebs, leading ladies

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->