Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Film Forum

Views: 13549  
Old 07-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Award Winner

Rocky (1976): Directed by John G. Avildsen. Starring: Sylvester Stallone, Burgess Meredith, Talia Shire, Burt Young, Carl Weathers. Memorable Quote: "Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood." (Rocky)
Award Winner

Enter the Dragon (1973): Directed by Robert Clouse. Starring: Bruce Lee, John Saxon, Ahna Capri, Shih Kien, Robert Wall, Angela Mao, Betty Chung, Geoffrey Weeks, Peter Archer, Jim Kelly, Bolo Yeung. Memorable Quote: "A good fight should be like a small play, but played seriously. A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit. It hits all by itself." (Lee)
Award Winner

Dirty Harry (1971): Directed by Don Siegel. Starring: Clint Eastwood, Harry Guardino, Reni Santoni, John Vernon, Andy Robinson. Memorable Quote: "I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" (Harry Callahan)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Award Winner

The Wild Bunch (1969): Directed by Sam Peckinpah. Starring: William Holden, Ernest Borgnine, Robert Ryan, Edmond O'Brien, Warren Oates, Jaime Sánchez, Ben Johnson. Memorable Quote: "Tell me, Mr. Harrigan, how does it feel? Getting paid for it? Getting paid to sit back and hire your ****ings... with the law's arms around you? How does it feel to be so goddamn right?" (Deke Thornton)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Award Winner

The Dirty Dozen (1967): Directed by Robert Aldrich. Starring: Lee Marvin, Ernest Borgnine, Charles Bronson, Jim Brown, John Cassavetes, Richard Jaeckel, George Kennedy, Trini Lopez, Ralph Meeker, Robert Ryan, Telly Savalas, Robert Webber, Clint Walker, Donald Sutherland. Memorable Quote: "This war was NOT started for your private gratification, and you can be damned sure it's not being run for your personal convenience, either!" (Maj. Gen. Worden)

Tags
action, movies, pics

New topics in Film Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: