Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Celebs, Sweet Surprises

Views: 2966  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Award Winner

Default Celebs, Sweet Surprises

Maan aka Gurmeet Choudhary
The best surprise was my last year’s birthday party planned by my girlfriend Debina. She told me that we are going to Pune to celebrate my birthday alone but she took me to another place where I saw all my friends but that was not the surprise the actual one was when she showed me the film she had made. It was a short film she prepared of our times spent together on vacations, during pooja and festivals etc. This was shown to everyone on a big TV screen. I could see the emotions on Debina’s face as she had worked hard to make it. It was a touching moment for me.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Award Winner

Shweta Salve
Being an animal lover the best surprise that I have ever received is my dog Dino. He had been gifted to me by an ex-boyfriend
Award Winner

Shakti Anand
The best gift that I have ever received was given by my wife Sai. One evening I came from a shoot and was surprised to find some bike keys. I later got to know that Sai had bought me a bike. This gift was really memorable because normally women are against bikes but here the women in my life herself gifted it to me
Old 08-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Award Winner

Kritika Kamra
Many surprise parties that my loved ones keep throwing are unforgettable. When I go back home they organize a family get together for me. It’s like a huge welcome for me. Everyone gets excited and mummy prepares the best of dishes she can cook. Everyone visits me and I love it. Every time I go home I get some new surprise
Old 08-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Award Winner

Shakti Mohan
The best surprise came from my friends on my 24th birthday last year. They kept giving me gifts every hour from morning till night. So I got a new surprise every hour and it was really sweet of them for planning it that way

Tags
celebs, photos, pics, surprises

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->