Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Jennifer's contact number up for grabs

Views: 4502  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-22-2011, 07:44 AM

Krutika Desai's does a Mandakini scene
The last thing you expect to see Krutika Desai is in a wet saree. The current track of the show features her character Ambaaji cursing herself for having trusted her daughter-in-law Mona played by Sara Khan. In a bid to wash away the sin of trusting such a serpent, Ambaaji is seen bathing furiously with Ganga Jal in her courtyard with a heavy saree on! This scene required a completely dry Krutika storming into the courtyard and pouring one tumbler of the holy water after another on her own head. Krutika gave her first take and got completely drenched. With technical glitches and camera angles being fine tuned, another take was called for. But Krutika, being drenched already, was required to go back to her vanity van and change into dry clothes so that she can wet them afresh all over again! After the second take was not okayed either, most members of the crew expected the veteran actress to get a little grumpy and ask, "How many times do
you want me to drench myself and then dry my clothes and then wet myself again?" On the contrary, the crew was in for a pleasant surprise when she laughed sportingly and said, "Wow! I feel like Mandakini! It's been my long-standing dream to do a wet saree sequence like Hindi film heroines and here I am doing it as Ambaaji!" Given how hip and happening Krutika is as soon as the Gujarati garb and wig come off, we wouldn't be too surprised if Krutika does a real "Mandakini" sometime soon!

Tags
toptvnews, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->