Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Star One's Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi

Views: 35514  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-05-2011, 06:26 PM

Default Geet & Maan to live together

A major twist cuts the non materialistic barrier between Geet & Maan in Star One’s popular serial Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

In Star One's popular serial, Geet Hui Sabse Parayi a spark of love has been ignited between both Geet (Drashti Dhami) and Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) but he is fighting his own battle as he regrets to accept his love for Geet.

He's even been behaving a bit weird towards Geet but, the upcoming episodes may create some light hearted moments giving voice to their unexpressed emotions.

A Little Birdie informs us that, "In the forthcoming episodes certain situations would force Geet to leave her uncle's place and go on a hunt for a new shelter; that is when Maan comes to her rescue and asks her to share his house with him."

When contacted, Gurmeet Choudhary asserted, "Yes, I have also heard about the track that Geet would come over and stay with Maan in his house but as of now I have no clue about the circumstances backing the same."

So, viewers could look forward for some romantic as well as confessional moments between Maan and Geet coming their way.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:27 PM

Default Gurmeet shoots with an injured shoulder

Maan aka Gurmeet Choudhary of Star One’s popular show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, has injured his right shoulder while on shoot…

In Star One's, Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, post Geet's (Drashti Dhami) termination from the office, Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) is not only experiencing the pain of missing her at work place but the actor is also undergoing a physical pain in real life too.

A Little Birdie informs us that, "3days prior Gurmeet was enacting a sequence wherein he had to bang the elevator door after he gets stuck in it. But he got sunk in the character a bit too much and banged his hand badly and in due process hurt his right shoulder. Doctors have diagnosed him to be suffering from shoulder displacement but he's still shooting without taking a day off."

It's believed, when a person is passionate about his work then nothing can stop him from delivering the best in him; so our talented actor Gurmeet Choudhary is also passing through a somewhat similar state.

"Yes, I have been diagnosed to be suffering from minor shoulder dislocate and suggested not to strain on the right hand. So these days I'm giving most of my shots with my left hand and accounting my persisting angry young man look and now the usage of left hand I really feel like interpreting Amitabh Bachchan completely (smiles)", asserts Gurmeet Choudhary.

So we wish him a speedy recovery.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:28 PM

Default Geet finally recognizes her real love..

In Star One’s Geet…Hui Sabse Parayi, the female protagonist Geet realizes her feelings for Maan at a dargah…

The protagonists of Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi have been playing hide and seek with love until now. It's fair to say that Geet(Drashti Dhami) and Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) both are confounded about their true feelings. However, in the coming episodes, at a very spiritual place Geet will have her moment of eureka and finally realize that she does love Maan!

The show is currently showing Geet working as Maan's secretary. However, Maan isn't too happy about this new recruit (yes, not him but his granny appointed Geet). He is constantly bugging her to quit. But all this fight, is not at all with pure irritation…you can sort of see the mixed feelings behind the reason for the fight.

The latest buzz in the television g****vine is that the beating- around -bush will finally be concluding in Geet. With Geet's realization of her feelings for Maan, the show will go to the next level and so will the relationship of Geet and Maan. With the very popular number 'Teri Deewani' sung by Kailash Kher playing in the background, Geet realizes that she has indeed developed storng feelings for Maan at the dargah.

Gurmeet confirms this piece of information saying, "Yes, Geet realizes at a dargah that she loves Maan." The actor refused to divulge any more details.

The current promos show Geet and Maan getting close and Dev (Abhinav Shukla) coming back. Does this mean that Dev will be the thorn in Geet and Maan's love-life? Or will Geet get confused about her feelings again? Is this a love triangle in the making?
Old 04-05-2011, 06:28 PM

Default Mouni Roy steps in as Maan's past in Geet..

Mouni Roy has been finalized to play Maan's love interest from the past in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi..

Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary), the protagonist of Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, had been living the life of a recluse who hated the sight of girls, until he was drawn close to the bubbly and full of life girl Geet (Drashti Dhami). Now that love is surely in the air for them, the past of Maan will resurface again which will provide some anxious moments for viewers.

A little birdie tells us, "The coming episodes will see the entry of a girl in the show, who happens to be Maan's love interest of the past. This is supposed to be a cameo of few months, and the girl is believed to be an extremely positive character. As the track opens up, audience will get to know why Maan has been living a lonely life till now".

We hear that the makers of the show wanted to bring in the real life pair of Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Chaudhary into action. However, Debina did not accept the offer as she wants to do a brand new show.

Our source further informs, "Mouni Roy who was last seen in Ssshhh Phir Koi Hai on Star One has been finalized to play Maan's past. The creatives are now working out on her track and character details. They are supposed to shoot the promo with Mouni today".

However, when contacted, Mouni said, "Yes talks are on. But nothing is finalized. Give me a day or two and I will get back to you".

Let's wait to know more on the character's past connection with Maan..
Old 04-05-2011, 06:29 PM

Default Gurmeet down with malaria..!

Gurmeet Choudhary is hit by the malaria bug, but this does not stop him from continuing his shoot..

Gurmeet Choudhary had just recovered from a dislocated shoulder, and the latest is that the otherwise energetic actor is now forced to be in bed as he has been diagnosed with malaria. The actor who has been giving nearly 20 hours to his show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi on Star One suffered from high fever coupled with shivers on Saturday, and this is when he was sent home to have a complete check up done.

A little birdie told us, "The doctors had advised Debina Bonnerjee to actually admit him in the hospital, as he was running a very high temperature. However, Debina had insisted to take complete care of him at home.

We called up Debina who said, "Yes, Gurmeet is down with malaria since Saturday. I am taking care of him at home, and he is recovering to treatment. The doctors have recommended complete bed rest for atleast 2-3 days".

However, we hear that the creative team of Geet have run out of bank, and they badly need to shoot with their male lead today.

When inquired Debina about this, she quipped, "Yes, it is true that the show needs Gurmeet today, as there is no bank literally, not even for tonight's episode. I cannot send him to the shoot place at this state, so they are coming over to our place to shoot. However, I am not going to allow Gurmeet to shoot beyond an hour or so, as he needs to rest a lot to get better soon".

Such are the demanding schedules of television!! At this stage, we can only wish that Gurmeet does not aggravate his health and gets better soon...

Tags
geet - hui sabse parayi, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->