Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karan's bad hair days!

Views: 1437  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-02-2010, 04:49 PM

Default Karan's bad hair days!

Karan Grover aka Kayjee
of Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is forced to take time out to visit his barber every weekend!

Says our source, "Karan sports a very short hairstyle in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. He has got this spiked look which gives his character that much needed crisp edge, and enables him to play the typical lover boy to the 'T'. However, Karan's hair growth is super-speedy. So by the time its Friday his hair, in spite of all the gel stands out in weird angles as they've grown out too far. This has forced Karan to visit the salon to save himself the trouble and embarrassment."

"Many of Karan's friends have used his photos with whacky hair to make fun of him on social networking websites," adds the source.

Karan says, "I have always had a long hair look. Cutting it so often was never a priority but now because of constant use of gel, I have to keep trimming it otherwise they just don't settle, making me look really funny."

Hope Karan soon gets to have a relaxed grunge look!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->