Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bigg Boss Season 5: Expecting Contestants in 2011-2012

Views: 10542  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-01-2011, 10:08 AM

Omi Vaidya (Marathi: ओमी वैद्य) is an Indian American actor who is best known for his performance as Chatur Ramalingam or "The Silencer" in the 2009 Bollywood film, 3 Idiots.[2] In addition, Vaidya has directed two short films and worked as an editor on others. He has also appeared in a number of television programs and commercials.[3]

Old 01-01-2011, 10:18 AM

Rituparna Sengupta

Rituparna Sen Sengupta (Bengali: ঋতুপর্ণা সেনগুপ্তা Ritupôrna Shengupta; born 7 November 1971) is the leading actress in Bengali Cinema for the last decade in India, and is also currently performing in critically acclaimed Hindi Cinema.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:20 AM

Kapil Sharma or Yuvraaj Parashar

Kapil Sharma and Yuvraaj Parashar

Kapil Sharma and Yuvraaj Parashar are all set to walk the red carpet at the prestigious Trikone Film Festival of Sydney, since the film Dunno Y.. Na Jaane Kyun has been selected as the opening night film.

Yuvraaj says, "For my debut film, I am travelling to London for IFFL film festival of London where only two films from India — Peepli Live and Dunno Y... Na Jaane Kyun — have been selected to premiere. After that I'll be going to the Sydney Film Festival and then to the I View New York Film Festival. Can you believe it? Dunno Y... Na Jaane Kyun is Bollywood's first small budget film which will get theatrical release in all the European countries! It will also be dubbed as per the language of that nation." Kapil is not only excited about the film already winning an award at Indian shores, but is also thrilled because of the praise showered on the film.

Speaking about his own little bit of research, he says, "The other day, I was online and was amazed to observe that even far off countries like Poland, Estonia, Albania, Sweden, Ireland, Norway, Turkey, Malta, Romania, Somalia, Philippines and Portugal have featured articles on this film! I had no idea this film would create so much buzz worldwide."

Old 01-01-2011, 10:25 AM

Dino Morea

Dino Morea (Hindi: डीनो मोरिया; born 9 December 1975) is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood films and a former model.

Tags
bigg boss 5, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->