Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 2513 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 08:01 PM

Rohit Khurana is all set to make his debut in Bollywood with Men Will Be Men produced by Red Chillies

Making a debut in Bollywood under a big banner like Red Chillies, is like a dream come true.

Rohit Khurana who is presently seen in Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor, is all set to make his Bollywood debut with 'Men Will Be Men' which will be releasing on 29th of this.

Talking about his role, Rohit says, "I play the character called Bhaskar and he is a normal accountant in a company. He has his four buddies and they all lead a normal life. But their life changes when they decide to take a break and head for Pattaya (Thailand). Rajesh Kumar, Gaurav Chopra and Rai Tandon play my friends in the movie."

"I had great fun shooting with Red Chillies. Also though the four of us had never met before the movie happened, the chemistry has been great during the shoot and you can see that on screen. I am really excited about the release because the movie is a comedy flick and it will be fun to watch", closes Rohit.

wishes Rohit all the very best for his debut performance in Bollywood.
Ads
Old 05-09-2011, 08:01 PM

Shweta Munshi aka Avni of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor is in a relationship...

The buzz is that Shweta Munshi aka Avni of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor has found the love of her life.

A source says, "Shweta Munshi is dating a guy from Pune. He is not from the industry and is a businessman. Both of them have been in a relation since long, but Shweta didn't want her personal life to be the talk of the town."

We contacted Shweta and she confirmed saying, "Yes, there is someone special in my life, but I do not want to talk about it much because I would like to keep my personal relationships as personal itself."

When asked about wedding bells, she states, "Right now I am focusing on my career and I have not thought about marriage."

Seems like Avni and Shweta have found their match both in reel life and real life as well.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:02 PM

CINTAA officials stop the shoot of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor after they exceed their allotted time...

The set of Star Plus' Dor had some unexpected guests last night when the officials from CINTAA stormed into the sets to act against the non-stop shoot happening, with the number of hours of shoot exceeding the permitted time limit.

A little birdie from the set says, "The shoot usually exceeds by few hours daily due to the cut-to-cut schedule of daily soaps. Last night,the CINTAA people came to the sets and forced a pack-up. The entire cast was shooting a sequence that had to go on air today. With no other option left, the actors and the production members had to end the shoot and go home. It was a pain staking process for all, especially for the senior actors like Rohini Hattangady and Anjan Srivastava to go thro' this ordeal".

When contacted, Rohini Hattangady confirmed the news and said, "Working for long hours to meet deadlines has become the norm now in the Hindi TV industry. It is true that the officials from the association came to the sets of Dor and stopped shoot. I guess its not the fault of one person; the entire system needs to change. All should get more organized in the industry, and things should change for the betterment of all".

Well, we have been hearing of non-stop shoots and actors, unit members taking ill as an after-effect of fatigue for quite some time now.

But is there a solution to this? Only time will tell...
Old 05-09-2011, 08:03 PM

The buzz is that there is a lot of disorganization on the sets of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor

Seems like bitter times keep coming on the sets of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor, produced by UTV.

After reported about the outbreak of CINTAA on the sets following the prolonged shoot, here comes another shocker issue raised against the disorganized manner in which work happens on the sets of Dor.

The buzz is that the cast of the show is having a tough time on the sets as their production house is apparently not taking care of their necessities and scheduling.

A little birdie states, "There is a lot of disorganisation where actors at times are made to wait for hours. And this only means that the unit and actors have to go through a long day, with their shoot time getting extended. Also, on certain days more than two actors are made to share a makeup room which puts a question mark on their privacy while preparing for their scenes. There is also a worst case scenario where actors are made to wait for hours to get a makeup room."

Hope the Production House sorts out the matter soon as comfortable and easy work environment is also a key element to the success of a show.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:14 PM

After the cut to cut shoot, Shweta Munshi faints on the sets of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor

The cut to cut schedule with no breaks and proper food definitely puts one to ill health in this hot summer. And today it is a common scene where the actors gets exhausted and go unconscious on the sets.

Something similar happened on the sets of Star Plus' Maayke se bandhi...Dor when Shweta Munshi, the protagonist, fainted after the continuous shoot. had already reported that the working atmosphere is not so pleasant on the sets as the schedule is very disorganized.

A source says, "The schedule was already disorganized and it so happened that Shweta fainted on the sets due to the hectic schedule. But she continued the shoot as today the Maha Episode for scheduled to telecast."

We contacted Shweta and she said, "Yes, I fainted on the sets last night because of non-stop work in heat and exertion. We were actually shooting for 20 hours and my body gave up after the stress. But since today is the telecast of Maha Episode, I had to continue the shoot."

Guess the Production team needs to take better care of the cast and crew and give them proper break for relaxation.

Tags
maayke se bandhi dor, star plus

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: