Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Rani Mukerji REVEALS Advice She Would Give Adira For Her Bollywood Debut

Views: 630  
Old 12-13-2019, 06:08 AM

Default Rani Mukerji REVEALS Advice She Would Give Adira For Her Bollywood Debut

Rani Mukerji is a doting mother to her daughter Adira Chopra. She is also very protective of her munchkin and keeps her away from the shutterbugs. Hence, there are very fewer photos of Adira in the public domain.

Currently, Rani is busy with the promotions of her upcoming film, Mardaani 2. The actress will be reprising her role of the tough cop named Shivani Shivaji Roy. In her career of so many years, the actress has played various remarkable and versatile characters.

Rani Mukerji REVEALS Advice She Would Give Adira For Her Bollywood Debut In an interview with Indian Express, the Black actress was asked what advice would she give Adira if she wants to get into films. Rani Mukerji answered, “I don’t need to advise her. I think she will lead the way. I am only there to love and nurture her. The rest is her decision.”

The Hum Tum actress was asked what kind of film legacy she would like to leave behind. She shared, “I would like to be acknowledged as a true student of cinema. I have always wanted to learn more and achieve more diversity in my roles.”

Trending

Coming to Mardaani 2, the film is helmed by Gopi Puthran and produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj Films. It hits the silver screens today.

Are you planning to watch Mardaani 2? Let us know in the comments section below.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Rani Mukerji REVEALS Advice She Would Give Adira For Her Bollywood Debut appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum