Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Melissa Pais to be Madona Shakira Jackson

Views: 1362  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-08-2011, 07:44 AM

Default Melissa Pais to be Madona Shakira Jackson

Melissa Pais in a combination of Maddonna, Shakira and Micheal Jackson in the coming episodes of SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo...

The Shah family in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo, is all set to teach Mohit a lesson and each family member has decided to transform themselves into an altogether different character. And accordingly, Pallavi (Melissa Pais) will be seen in a character which will be a fusion of Hollywood biggies.

A source informs, "Melissa Pais, for the first time, will be seen in western outfits and will be relieved from Sarees. And now for the coming episodes she will be seen in an attire which will be a combination of Shakira, Maddonna and Michael Jackson."

Talking about her look, a source informs, " Pallavi's costume will be a combination of the trio where her T shirts will be of Maddonna's, her belts like Shakira's and her pants like Michael Jackson. Pallavi will be seen as a choreographer and will teach Mohit dance along with a deadly lesson. Also Pallavi will have a name change and will be called Maddonna Shakira Jackson to fool Mohit."

We contacted Melissa Pais and she states, "I felt very excited when I got to know about my attire as it takes a long time draping a saree and also it's very messy for me to carry. But I am happy that I got relieved from saree at least for a few days."

Enjoy the new avtar of Sajan Re familyin SAB TV...

Tags
melissa pais

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->