Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Sana Khan Makes SHOCKING Revelations About Ex Boyfriend Melvin Louis: “He Pregnanted

Views: 692  
Old 02-20-2020, 10:24 AM

Default Sana Khan Makes SHOCKING Revelations About Ex Boyfriend Melvin Louis: “He Pregnanted

Sana Khan shocked all her fans when she announced her breakup with choreographer Melvin Louis. She exposed him to be a cheater and revealed how the separation has disturbed her. She talked about how Melvin had been cheating on her with multiple women and assured to expose the name of one of those girls as well. She said she will do so to let people in the industry know who she is.

Ever since her confession, things have only taken ugly turns. Melvin posted a picture taking a dig at Sana as well. The actress did not spare him for insulting her and once again posted a picture on her story that read, “Cheating is never a mistake, that sh*t is planned. Y’all talked, linked and then F**KED.” On the post, she wrote, “That’s why they all dance on the same tune.”

Sana Khan Makes SHOCKING Revelations About Ex Boyfriend Melvin Louis: “He Pregnanted One Small Girl…”

The social media feud did not end there, she also went online and talked about the breakup. She answered the questions asked by her fans. During the Live session, Sana Khan revealed that she had already broken up with Melvin Louis during their trip to Krabi only. She did so because Melvin humiliated her in front of his friends. She also revealed that not all, but a few of the girls that feature in Melvin’s videos, are the ones that he cheated on her with.

She then ended her live video and posted another Instagram story saying, “Sorry had to log out cos I couldn’t stop getting emotional. And tears are not for him but the pain n humiliation I went through for someone not worth it. Thinking of those girls makes it even worse. Thank you all for your love n support. Their boyfriends cheated on them n left now I know why.”

Trending

She went on to post another story that read, “It’s heartbreaking to know he’s made one small girl pregnant. Took money from girls, flirted with students is that how a teacher should be? Scares me! And the list of all these so-called actors my foot. How proud their parents must be now. Characterless people That’s why they all strugglers. Allah will teach u all a lesson that I will watch n I know it.”

During her interview with TOI, Sana Khan revealed, “I broke up with Melvin because he was cheating on me. I had loved him with all my heart and was committed to him. What I got in return has disturbed and shaken me.”

Earlier, reports were also doing the rounds that the ex Bigg Boss contestant was also tired of her beau’s abusive behaviour, and often conducted violence on her.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Sana Khan Makes SHOCKING Revelations About Ex Boyfriend Melvin Louis: “He Pregnanted One Small Girl…” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum