Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winners/Photos/Videos/Participants: Guinness Book of World Records- Ab India Todega

Views: 12473  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-11-2011, 05:14 PM

Sourabhee Debbarama, Indian Idol 4 winner has got into the Guinness World Records by attaining a unique feat.. Find out..

Remember Sourabhee Debbarama who went on to become the first female Indian winner of Sony's Indian Idol? After creating history in the fourth season of the show, the girl from Tripura is all set to get into the record books once again!!

Yes, you heard it right!! She will soon appear in COLORS' Guinness World Records – Ab India Todega..

According to our source, "Sourabhee who was the winner of Indian Idol 4 will add yet another feather in her cap with the upcoming show on COLORS. The girl attained the unique feat of singing a song 'upside down'. She apparently broke the record of a singer from New Zealand who had sung a song upside down for about 3 minutes and 25 seconds. Sourabhee managed to sing it in the same fashion for an excess of 4 minutes".

Guinness World Records – Ab India Todega will be hosted by the charming Preity Zinta and the heart throb Shabbir Ahluwalia. Preity will host the show from the studio while Shabbir will be the on-ground host.

We also hear that famous choreographer Longinus Fernandes will be choreographing the title track for which Preity and Shabbir will shake their legs..
Old 03-10-2011, 12:17 PM

Default Shabbir Ahluwalia: I will break the record in sleeping

Shabbir Ahluwalia, the host of Colors TV's Guinness World Records - Ab India Todega desires to set a new record..

Shabbir Ahluwalia, the dashing co-host of Preity Zinta in COLORS' upcoming reality show Guinness World Records - Ab India Todega has a desire of breaking one mythological record, that of the sleeping giant Kumbhakarn.

Shabbir who always has this sense of humour tells us, "I will break the record in sleeping. I wish to compete with Kumbhakarn who slept for six months at a stretch (smiles). I would want to set a record of sleeping for the whole of a year".

On a serious note, Shabbir then clarifies, "I have never thought seriously of breaking any record. I love taking up challenges in my life, and I have done well when it comes to doing something out of the block. Having said this, I want to tell people that being a Khatron Ka Khiladi is different, and working on achieving a new record throughout your life is something very different".

Shabbir, guess an easier way of setting a new record is by counting on your innumerable girl fan following!! What say?
Old 03-10-2011, 12:19 PM

Default Preity Zinta at Colors new show ‘Guinness World Records’ in Mumbai

Tags
colors, guinness world records ab india todega

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->