Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vishal Singh

Views: 1730  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-14-2017, 04:21 AM

Default Vishal Singh

Vishal Singh is a popular television actor. He was born on September 7, 1985 in Punjab. Ekta Kapoor gave him his first break, when someone from her production house noticed him at an event. He is a polo player in India and has also awarded the Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Award in 2001. He has done many daily soaps like Kasamh Se, Kuchh is Tarah to name a few. He was last seen as Jigar Modi in Star Plus' serial Saath Nibhana Saathiya.

Personal Profile

Name : Vishal Singh
Birth place : Punjab
Current City : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Date of Birth : September 7, 1985
Height : 5'8" (Approx)

Old 09-14-2017, 04:22 AM

Bollywood Debut

Vishal Singh made his bollywood debut with the remake of hit Tamil film Traffic. The film was directed by late Rajesh Pillai. As the film received a positive response, it was remade in Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi. The movie also starred Manoj Bajpayee, Divya Dutta and Jimmy Shergill.

As Jigar in Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Vishal has played the role of Jigar in Saath Nibhana Saathiya which starred Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Mohammad Nazim in the lead roles. He quit the show as he wanted to concentrate more on his film career.

Girlfriend/Dating

As per the latest reports, Vishal Singh has been dating Indonesian actress Jessica Iskandar. The two met on the sets of an Indonesian show called Pesbukers around two months ago. Jessica is a single mother to a three-year-old child.

TV Serials

Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar
Kasamh Se
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kuchh Is Tara
Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajana

Interview

Style mantra
I love to experiment. My wardrobe is full of what's in vogue across the world. Fashion is fun only when you take risks.

Favorite shopping destinations
London, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Los Angeles

Favorite perfume
Smelling good is a must for me. I love Red Ferrari for the evenings. 212 Men is my day scent. I like Hugo Boss perfumes as well.

Colour craze
Black and blue along with blingy shades like gold or silver.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->