Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 9097 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 03:15 PM

Ads
Old 05-13-2011, 06:37 PM

Terrence , Urmila to join hands with SRK in Sasural Simar Ka

Simar to shake legs in front of Urmila Matondkar, Terrence Lewis in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka...

After giving a hype on the King Khan being part of Colors' newly launched Sasural Simar Ka, here we add in the names of two more celebrities gearing up for the show…

A little birdie chirps, "Terrence Lewis and Urmila Matondkar will join hands with SRK on the sets of Sasural Simar Ka. As per the current track Simar has got selected for the finals of dancing reality show Chak Dhoom Dhoom. Therefore she will be performing her finale in front of these three maestros."

Adding to the information our source goes on, "Though Simar's father won't be interested to arrive at the venue, the whole of Vrindavan will gather on the sets of Chak Dhoom Dhoom to cheer Simar when she will be judged by SRK, Urmila and Terrence. Simar will give a lovely performance on a classical number 'Kahe Chede… from the movie Devdas."

We contacted Deepika Samson and she confirmed, "Yes, today we will be shooting the whole sequence with Terrence and Urmila, and after SRK I am quite excited to meet Urmila and master Terrence."

With this it is evident that Deepika is already on cloud nine...
Old 05-14-2011, 05:09 PM

Gaurav Khanna will be seen hosting Chak Dhoom DhoomSasural Simar Ka... in Colors'

Viewers have seen Gaurav Khanna as the family boy Prem in Zee TV's Dil Se Diya Vachan, the tough guy guard Pritvi in Star One's Love Ne Milla Di Jodi and the lover boy Abheer in Colors' Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam. And now you guys will see him don a new avatar that he had not tried till now.

Gaurav Khanna will be seen hosting Chak Dhoom Dhoom in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.

A source states, "We all know that Simar (Dipika Samson) has already given the auditions and will be performing in the finale which will be judged by Shah Rukh Khan, Terrence Lewis and Urmila Matondkar. The show will be hosted by Gaurav Khanna."

We contacted Gaurav Khanna and he says, "Hosting has always been my passion since childhood. I used to do a lot of hosting earlier, but I never got chance to do it on TV as I was always stuck with daily soaps. But when I got this offer I couldn't say no to it because who wouldn't want to work with King Khan."

Watch Gaurav in his new role in the coming episodes of Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.

Tags
colors, sasuraal simar ka

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: