Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos Last Episode: NDTV Imagine "Jyoti" 26th November'2010 Ending

Views: 3934  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-15-2010, 06:35 PM

Default Photos/Videos Last Episode: NDTV Imagine "Jyoti" 26th November'2010 Ending

TellyBuzz had reported earlier that Imagine's new show Armaanon Ka Balidaan – Aarakshan will replace the channel's long running show Jyoti. It is officially confirmed now that Jyoti will be ending on 26th November.

Aarakshan jointly produced by Ravidra Gautam, Keval Sethi and writer Kamal Pandey is about a love story that blossoms amidst the UP casteism. It is a story that will focus on the problems encountered by the youth owing to the prevailing reservation quota system.

Our source tells us, "The team of Jyoti is happy and satisfied with the run of their show, and are now working towards the finale track. The ending has not been decided yet, but they are as of now focussing on Roshni's illness".

When contacted, Sarwar Ahuja who essays the role of Pankaj says, "I am presently shooting for my Bengali movie. Yes, it is true that Jyoti is going off on 26th November. I have shot for my scenes, and will be required to shoot for another two days later on".

Sneha Wagh expressed her views saying, "Ours is a show which has done very well, so we do not want to be upset over the show going off air. But the fact is that we are wrapping up soon".

The present track focuses on Jyoti being pregnant with Pankaj's child, but the entire family believes that she is pregnant with Kabir's (Aamir Dalvi) kid. The upcoming track will focus on Roshni's surgery and the entire revelation. Above all, it is to be figured out Jyoti lives with Kabir or Pankaj.

Aarakshan will be launching on 29th November at the 8.30 PM slot. The show has Pariva Pranati, Aarya Kumar and Rahoul Lohani in lead roles, while Muni Jha will be playing a vital role.

Ace Producer-Director Prakash Jha has in the meanwhile raised an objection against the title Aarakshan, as he is making a movie on the same subject. The case is in court and if needed the producers and Imagine will have to revise the title of their upcoming show, Armaanon Ka Balidaan - Aarakshan.

We tried calling Saurabh Tewari, Programing Head, Imagine, but he remained unavailable.

Tags
jyothi, ndtv imagine

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->