Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Eliminations: Bigg Boss 4 (15th October' 2010) Photos/Videos

Views: 3685  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-14-2010, 07:21 PM

Default Eliminations: Bigg Boss 4 (15th October' 2010) Photos/Videos

Sakshi Pradhan, the damsel who made it to the top of MTV's Splitsvilla 2 had come into the Bigg Boss house to make a name for herself!! But Alas, here we hear the news that the lady happens to be the unlucky one to be ousted from the house this week.. And this comes after the controversial lawyer Abbas Kazmi was booted out last time around.

Our source tells us, "Sakshi did not really mingle well with the others in the house. She also got dragged into a major tussle with model and co-house mate Hrishant Goswami. She was also accused by the co-contestants of not taking up any task voluntarily. Basically she was seen as a person who found it difficult to adjust in a team. Sakshi also had a verbal argument with Sara Khan over the week when she was asked to do one such task of cutting a fruit".

Apparently, the news about Sakshi missing her menstrual period and requesting Bigg Boss to allow a doctor to test her for pregnancy also made rounds. Though this was not telecast in the episode, we somewhere feel whether this is one reason for her ouster from the house!!

Whatever it may be, the news coming from the Bigg Boss house is that Sameer Soni termed as the 'Diplomat' and Seema Parihar who was nominated for the second time in a row find themselves safe this week.

Well, as for now, the junta has given their verdict and it is Sakshi who is shown the door this week from the Lonavla house!!

Catch the elimination episode tonight on COLORS' Bigg Boss at 9 PM..

Old 10-15-2010, 05:52 PM

Splitsvilla 2 winner Sakshi Pradhan who was one of the youngest housemates of Bigg Boss is eliminated.

While India’s known WWE wrestler the great Khali will enter the show as the first wild card entrant.

A source says, “Sakshi received the least number of votes and had to come out of the house. Sakshi’s eviction too was predictable as she could do no wonders for the show. Moreover most of the housemates could barely gel with her, especially Hrishant Goswami and Ashmit Patel. They believed she did not do the household chores properly which were assigned to her and would give all sorts of excuses for not doing them. Meanwhile Khali is entering the show tonight. We are thinking of having more such entries in the coming weeks to add some more spice to the show.”

Sakshi stole the limelight because of her MMS scandal and was expected to add some spice to the show. However her two weeks’ stay in the house did not help the show to raise numbers. Sakshi’s eviction will be aired tonight.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:53 PM

Sakshi Pradhan, the 'cry baby' of Bigg Boss 4 is out of the house now. Winner of MTV's Splitsvilla 2 spills the beans in a chat with TOI ...

Life post Bigg Boss...
It feels amazing as now I can wake up at anytime. I am hanging out since yesterday, although I got very tired after my shoot with Salman Khan. Honestly, I feel very bad to be evicted when I managed to survive and won such a tough reality show like Splitsvilla. May be, I will come back with a wild card entry.

How would you define your experience on the show?
It was like a paid holiday, we used to play kho-kho, dumbshrads, chit-chat every time and have lots of fun and it was indeed a very good experience. I like everybody in the house but Ashmit Patel was my favourite contestant.

There are rumors about you being pregnant. What do you have to say about it?
No comments.

What would you say about Ashmit-Sara chemistry?
No comments regarding this but according to me, they share a very healthy relationship.

Your 'not-so' favourite contestant...
Hrishant Goswami.

Who do you think would win the show?
I want Manoj Tiwari to win.

How's your relationship with co-winner Siddharth Bhardwaj of Splitsvilla?
I am not in touch with him. We greet each other normally whenever we meet in parties and so

Tags
bigg boss 4, elimination

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->