Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Mrs. Serial ****er: Manoj Bajpayee & Mohit Raina Join The Bandwagon; Excited For Thei

Views: 1041  
Old 07-01-2019, 10:58 AM

Default Mrs. Serial ****er: Manoj Bajpayee & Mohit Raina Join The Bandwagon; Excited For Thei

Actors Manoj Bajpayee and Mohit Raina are all set to add more thrill to Netflix’s upcoming thriller “Mrs. Serial ****er“.

The film, through which actress Jacqueline Fernandez will make her debut in the digital space, will see Manoj and Mohit furthering the plot point, read a statement.

[IMG]https://static-koimoi.akamaized.net/wp-content/new-galleries/2019/07/manoj-bajpayee-mohit-raina-join-mrs-serial-****er-001.jpg[/IMG]Mrs. Serial ****er: Manoj Bajpayee & Mohit Raina Join The Bandwagon; Excited For Their First Netflix Thriller“Mrs. Serial ****er” is about a wife, whose husband has been framed and imprisoned for serial ******s. She needs to perform a ****** exactly like the serial ****er, to prove that her husband is innocent. The film is directed by Shirish Kunder and produced by his wife and filmmaker Farah Khan.

“It has been a couple of years since our short film, ‘Kriti’, which created quite a massive buzz in the digital world. I loved every moment on the set with Shirish Kunder as a director,” Manoj said.

Trending

“When Shirish reached out to me with this role in ‘Mrs. Serial ****er’, I couldn’t delay in saying yes to it as I found the script quite engaging. This is my first film with Netflix and it has been a memorable journey with them. And about the film, as Shirish says, ‘What you see is not necessarily what you get’,” he added.

Mohit is excited to showcase a very different character on-screen.

“I have had a fantastic experience bringing a conflicted character to life in ‘Mrs. Serial ****er‘, and his dynamic with the other characters in the film only adds to the mystery surrounding him,” he said,

Mohit continued: “This is my first film with Netflix and the idea of reaching over 149 million people across the world at one go is truly overwhelming. I have had a blessed year and want to present the best yet with this film.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Mrs. Serial ****er: Manoj Bajpayee & Mohit Raina Join The Bandwagon; Excited For Their First Netflix Thriller appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum