Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Narendra Modi Cracks A Joke On Twinkle Khanna In His Interview With Akshay Kumar, Her

Views: 1205  
Old 04-24-2019, 08:31 AM

Default Narendra Modi Cracks A Joke On Twinkle Khanna In His Interview With Akshay Kumar, Her

Akshay Kumar and Prime Minister Narendra Modi had a non-political conversation recently and it turned out to be pretty interesting.

PM Modi didn’t just talk about his personal life, his work culture he also responded to memes and talked about he is a keen follower of Akshay and his wife and writer Twinkle Khanna on Twitter.

PM Modi joked, “Main aapka bhi Twitter dekhta hoon aur Twinkle Khanna ji ka Twitter dekhta hoon. Aur jis tarah vo mere upar gussa nikaalti hain toh main samajhta hoon isse aapke parivaar mein kaafi shaanti rehti hogi.” (I follow your Twitter handle also Twinkle Khanna ji’s Twitter handle. The way she shows her anger on me, I think your family life would be very peaceful).

Planning to watch any movie in the theatres? Click here and enjoy exclusive cashback offers!

Narendra Modi Cracks A Joke On Twinkle Khanna In His Interview With Akshay Kumar, Here’s How She Reacted!Even BJP’s official Twitter handle tweeted about it-
??? ???? ?????? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ????? ???

??? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ????:???? #ModiWithAkshay #BharatKaGarvModi pic.twitter.com/75PAPEXFfK

— BJP (@BJP4India) April 24, 2019

When Twinkle came to know about it, she replied and quoted the BJP tweet. Here’s what she wrote- “I have a rather positive way of looking at this-Not only is the Prime Minister aware that I exist but he actually reads my work :)”
I have a rather positive way of looking at this-Not only is the Prime Minister aware that I exist but he actually reads my work :) https://t.co/Pkk4tKEVHm

— Twinkle Khanna (@mrsfunnybones) April 24, 2019

Trending

Earlier announcing his interview with Narendra Modi, Akshay Kumar wrote on Twitter- “While the whole country is talking elections and politics, here’s a breather. Privileged to have done this candid and COMPLETELY NON POLITICAL freewheeling conversation with our PM @narendramodi . Watch it at 9AM tomorrow via @ANI for some lesser known facts about him!”
While the whole country is talking elections and politics, here’s a breather. Privileged to have done this candid and COMPLETELY NON POLITICAL freewheeling conversation with our PM @narendramodi . Watch it at 9AM tomorrow via @ANI for some lesser known facts about him! pic.twitter.com/Owji9xL9zn

— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) April 23, 2019

Do you ever wonder whether PM Modi manages to laugh during the heat of the election campaign? You’ll get the answer tomorrow at 9am @ANI, in an informal and non-political conversation that I got the chance to do with @narendramodi ji. Do watch!
Do you ever wonder whether PM Modi manages to laugh during the heat of the election campaign? You’ll get the answer tomorrow at 9am @ANI, in an informal and non-political conversation that I got the chance to do with @narendramodi ji. Do watch! pic.twitter.com/pczNar7k3A

— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) April 23, 2019

On the work part, Akshay was last seen in Kesari and some of his upcoming films are Good News, Housefull 4, Mission Mangal, Sooryavanshi and Hera Pheri 3.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Narendra Modi Cracks A Joke On Twinkle Khanna In His Interview With Akshay Kumar, Here’s How She Reacted! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum