Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

The Chair promises to spook you for good

Views: 1700  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Award Winner

Default The Chair promises to spook you for good

The Chair, Bindaas’ horror reality show to be hosted by Meiyang Chang is set to start from September 12. It was initially buzzed that the show had pushed further because of the delays in shoot.

But if the sources are to be believed, “The delay in shoot was due to the crew members unreasonably falling ill and the haunted locations without any facilities like searching for water in the deserts.”

The theme of the show is ‘13’ which according to western culture is the number that spells doom and is about evil spirits. So the show has 13 contestants, 13 haunted places, 13 weeks, 13 episodes.

TellyChakkar confirmed this with Chang who said, “Yes, I am hosting the show, a different show altogether, shooting for which is a thrilling and scary experience for me and I am looking forward to this show to be aired as it will expose me to a altogether different genre of audience.”

He added, “I don’t know the exact reason behind the crew members falling sick, but it could be due to the far-flung locations with no facilities and also due to the haunted places.”

Seems shooting for ‘The Chair’ won’t let people remain sit on the chair. They are more likely to faint on it

Tags
bindaas, chair, horror, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->