Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Yashodhan evicted from ZEE Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs

Views: 2393  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-09-2009, 12:51 PM

Default Yashodhan evicted from ZEE Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs

After two evictions from Alka Yagnik’s camp the latest and third eviction will come as a shocker to singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya. This time round a male contestant will be exiting the show. Yashodhan Raokadam is the latest participant to be evicted from the show.

Informs our source, “Yashodham Raokadam has been evicted from the show. 12- year- old Yashodhan was apparently the weakest performer on the elimination day. Shalini was the one of the most entertaining and impressive performers. For the two episodes to be aired this weekend, the two tiny tots Afsha Musani and Dheirya Sorecha were accompanied by singer Shantanu Mukherjee popularly known as Shaan. The singer was back on the show after a hiatus of three years and it was refreshing to have him back with us in the camp. Kavita Krishnamurthy is now expected to be seen in the next weekend and the show in all probability will be hosted by original hosts Afsha Musani and Dheirya Sorecha sans Shaan.”

Talking about the chances of Shaan continuing to host the show our source says, “As of now for the next weekend’s episode we are back with Afsha and Dheirya but one can’t rule out the chances of Shaan hosting the show for good. Now everything depends on the TRPs. We will try to have Shaan as the host if the episodes are received well.”
When contacted, Shaan said, “I was there on the show for two episodes and I hosted the show with Afsha and Dheirya. As of now there are no plans of me hosting it for good.”

Watch Yashodhan’s eviction on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs this weekend at 9:30 pm.

Tags
elimination, reality shows, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->