Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Benaf Dadachanji to enter Jhansi Ki Rani

Views: 2407  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-06-2010, 06:04 PM

Default Benaf Dadachanji to enter Jhansi Ki Rani

Benaf Dadachanji to play a pivotal role in Zee TV’s, Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani…

Following the successful portrayal of the role of Baby in Star Plus well admired show Baa, Bahu Aur Baby, Benaf Dadachanji after a break will now be seen in a different character in Zee TV's, Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani.

A Little Birdie informs us that, "Benaf will enact the character of Ganga; the granddaughter of Dai Maa. She will be seen as a simpleton village girl who gets overwhelmed looking at the huge palace of Maharaja Gangadhar Rao (Sameer Dharmadhikari) and all the luxuries available in there. Her cameo role will go on in the show for duration of one and half month."

Our source also informs us that, "As Rani Laxmibai (Kratika Sengar) can't beget a child so her husband Gangadhar Rao decides to marry for the 2nd time to get a successor for his dynasty and Laxmibai will influence Ganga to get married to her husband. Also the character of Samar Singh will be shown dead in the coming episodes."

When contacted, Benaf Dadachanji confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I'm playing the role of a sweet, innocent girl Ganga. After performing the role of Baby for 5 long years I took a break, travelled a lot and then accepted this project because I found to be different then the routine."

If sources are to believed Benaf DadaChanji will star shooting from this weekend.

Tags
benaf dadachanji, jhansi ki rani, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->