Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tanaaz slapped Rohit in Bigg Boss 3

Views: 2108  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-16-2009, 06:05 PM

Default Tanaaz slapped Rohit in Bigg Boss 3

Popular TV actress Tanaaz Currim, the latest contestant to be evicted out of reality show "Bigg Boss 3" is so angry with co-participant, fashion

Tanaaz with Bakhtiyaar More Pics

designer Rohit Verma, that she wants to "go back and slap him".

"Rohit has enraged me so much with his attitude and backbiting on the show that I really want to go back and slap him for ruining my name," Tanaaz, who was evicted Friday, told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

While Verma, Tanaaz and her husband Bakhtiyaar, who too is on the show, were good friends in the initial episodes, they didn't gel well later on. "I am amazed to know what all he (Verma) said behind our backs. What is he? Who is he? He says he is a well-known fashion designer, but he should see what he's wearing. I'll be obliged to know another person who wears Rohit Verma creations other than Rohit himself," said Tanaaz. "There is not one thing to like about him. What can I like about him?," she added.

The actress, known for her light-hearted performances in shows like "Zaban Sambhal Ke" and films like "Kaho Naa...Pyaar Hai" and "Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon", was evicted from the show Friday. She was nominated along with Bakhtiyaar. Now she wants to go back to the show as a wildcard entry "to put people in their places". "I am hopeful about re-entering the show through a wildcard entry so that I can teach them a lesson. They really need to be put in their places," she said.

According to Tanaaz, every person should "experience the show at least once - but just once". Tanaaz had arguments and a difference of opinion because of her outspoken ways with many people on the show. But she doesn't feel it has harmed her public image in any way. "The show has shown me as a stronger person - the way I am. Till now, everyone knew of Tanaaz as the bubbly girl who likes a lot of comedy, but this show proved that I'm not just about comedy - I have a heart, a soul, a mind. And I am quite well-settled with it all. I also think that's what made people jealous. They were scared I will win and that's why there was so much backbiting," she added.

Now that she is out, she plans to make up for her lost time with her one and a half-year-old son Zeus and also go on a crash diet to lose weight. She hopes that her husband Bakhtiyaar stays on the show and that "he wins".

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-16-2009, 06:06 PM

Default Tanaaz wants a wild card

Friday saw an interesting turn of events as contrary to everyone's expectations in the house, Tanaaz turned out to be the one to be evicted
instead of her husband Bakhtiyaar.

However, what we gathered from discussions in the house seemed like the housemates Vindu, Rohit, Raju & gang were more or less happy seeing Tanaaz leave the house.

However, on being evicted Tanaaz seemed happier than we would have expected her to be. Leaving her husband behind in the house did worry her but being reunited with little Zeus after such a long time did seem to make it up for her. We decided to catch up with her to know about her experience in the house "I was dying to get out of the house; I wanted to know what the outside world was getting to see. Now that I am outside and have seen people plot and plan like the way they are doing, I am horrified! I had no idea such dirty games were being played in the house"

Now with the week's evictions out of the way, the house is abuzz with the impending nominations. Although discussing nominations isn't allowed in the Bigg Boss house, this week all the rules are being flouted shamelessly as all the housemates are openly discussing nominations. That's not all, Vindu in fact, goes as far as asking ever housemate whom he or she is going to nominate as a part of the Bigg Boss News!

Although, we think the nominations tonight are going to be rather interesting. Considering the fact that people inside the house have formed pairs rather than groups is making it difficult for anyone to predict who would be voted out. We see Vindu and Raju, Pravesh and Claudia, Bakhtiyaar and Aditi and Rohit and Poonam banding together. The easiest nomination would be Bakhtiyaar as he was nominated last week too, although we want to see what reasons will be given. Or maybe it could even be Aditi for being favoured by Bigg Boss and being made Mallika. Or will the new boys Pravesh and Vinod face the music? As always, it's only speculation and guesswork, therefore to find out who gets nominated this week tune into Bigg Boss at 9pm daily on COLORS!
Old 11-16-2009, 06:46 PM

Default REVEALED: Bhakhtyar's son enters Bigg Boss

Usually Monday mornings are gloomy, but today, it was happiness and excitement all around the bigg Boss house. As it is said good things come in small packages – Bhakhtyar's son, little Zeus makes a surprise visit to the Bigg Boss house to wish his dad, Bhakhtyar a Happy Birthday!

As the wake up alarm goes off Bhakhtyar is pleasantly surpised to hear Zeus' voice, he jumps out of his bed and rushes towards the hall and looks out for Zeus. All the housemates wake up and assemble in the hall.

Little Zeus walks up to his father, who immediately holds him into his arms and hugs him. All the housemates rejoice on seeing Zeus.

As the day progresses, Poonam makes a call to her daughter as per the hand grenade call given to her by Tannaz after her elimination. Poonam wishes her daughter Happy Birthday and gets poignant.

Subsequently, Bigg Boss calls Pravesh in the confession room and assigns the weekly task titled ‘Jal Hi Jeevan Hai’- where the housemates will have to conserve water. As a part of the task, a water tank is placed in the garden area from which the housemates will have to fill buckets and use the water for their daily chores. BiggBoss will decide the monthly budget based on how much water is conserved at the end of task. The housemates immediately get into action after the alarm goes off for the task.

Another day at the Bigg Boss house comes to a close – a day full of surprises and merriment indeed!

After meeting Zeus will Bhakhtyar be able to get a hold of his emotions? Will the housemates again nominate Bhakhtyar today?

Tags
bigg boss 3

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->