Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

Exclusive : *** scandal rocks Indian Women's hockey

Views: 6984  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Award Winner

Default Exclusive : *** scandal rocks Indian Women's hockey

He's the man who inspired the superhit 2007 film Chak de India, starring Shahrukh Khan. MK Kaushik, the coach of the Indian women's hockey team, now stands disgraced after allegations of ***ual misconduct by the team members.

Kaushik has, however, denied any wrongdoing and said the charges were a "big-time conspiracy" by players who had failed to find a place in the national team.

Award Winner

A day after the *** scandal rocked the national game, Kaushik stepped down as the head coach and vowed to clear his name, saying the allegations were baseless and he was a victim of "big-time conspiracy".

A deputy coach will lead the women's team during this month's Asian Champions Trophy in South Korea.

The ugly scandal broke out when a member of the Indian women's hockey team sent in a written complaint of ***ual harassment against Kaushik.
Award Winner

Kaushik announced his resignation after a meeting with a four-member inquiry panel comprising Rajiv Mehta (chairman) and former players Zafar Iqbal, Ajit Pal Singh and Sudharsan Pathak.

"I have said what I had to in front of the committee. I'm likely to be exonerated, but I have said that I no longer want to be the coach of the team", Kaushik said.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:37 AM
Award Winner

In an unrelated event, the video analyst of the team, Basavaraj, was caught in a compromising position with *** workers in his hotel room, during the team's recent tours to China and Canada. He was removed from his post immediately.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:37 AM
Award Winner

Hockey India Secretary General Narinder Batra said he received an anonymous mail last Friday, in which allegations had been levelled against Basavraj for having been involved with **********s during the tours of Canada and China.

Tags
hockey, sex scandel

Latest News in Sports News Forum