Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nandish’s tricky past?

Views: 2616  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Award Winner

Default Nandish’s tricky past?

Nandish Sandhu who apparently is seeing Rashmi Desai now, does not have a clean chit from his past...

Veer (Nandish Sandhu) and Tapasya's (Rashmi Desai) on-screen chemistry on COLORS' Uttaran is sizzling nowadays. And the strong bonding is many times credited to the off-screen chemistry between Nandish and Rashmi. However, Nandish has a heavy baggage from his past.

In the past, Nandish was seeing Aradhana Upaal, his co-actor from Khwahish days. Nandish and Aradhana who played Nadira- Phuppo were quite an item at that time.

According to our source who is a common friend of Nandish and Aradhana, "Nandish and Aradhana had a very close bond. They maintained a live-in relationship in the past, and were very much in love. However, later Nandish's priorities changed and he got closer to Rashmi."

When contacted, Nandish Sandhu sent us a text message saying, "I am not seeing anyone at the moment. Aradhana is

a very good friend and we do spend time together whenever we get a chance, but I am still single. The same goes to Rashmi too, and we are thick friends. My priority and focus is only work right now."

The common friend of Nandish and Aradhana went on to say, "The very fact that Nandish calls both Aradhana and Rashmi as 'very close' friends, speaks a lot. Hope you can read between the lines".

When contacted, Aradhana just said "No Comments."

Well, hope he gets lucky the second time around!!

Tags
colors, nandish sandhu, tapasya's

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->