Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Celebs await for the finale

Views: 2826  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Award Winner

Default Celebs await for the finale

The war of ***es is all set to conclude. We are rooting for our favourite teams and participants and so are the celebs. The ones who have been able to catch up with the show or have been watching ZND in bits and pieces are praying hard for their favourite team to emerge out as the winner. Celebrities speak about their favourite team, performance and weakest performer.

Shakti Mohan: I think Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra are the weakest performers but they are really trying hard to stay and trying to improve by every passing day. I like Mukti Mohan from the girl’s team. She is really a good dancer and from the boy’s team, no one can compete with Akkshat. He is fabulous with his moves, expression and everything else, which is always perfect. I particularly loved Mukti’s performance with Sushant on Ranjha Ranjha. Sushant too is a good dancer and their chemistry came off really well. I am praying hard for Massakalis and hope that they win the show.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Award Winner

Parvati Sehgal: I really like Sanjeeda Sheikh as she is a very good performer and is a perfect mix of beauty and brains. I don’t get to watch the show but whenever I catch up with the show, it's only to see Sanjeeda’s dance. According to me, Karan Kundra is slightly weak as compared to his co-participants, who exhume great energy and passion on stage. I think Mastkalandars will win because of their huge female fan-base. Since I don’t follow the show, I won't be able to comment on my favourite performance so far on the show. All I can recall is a duet performance by Sanjeeda and Aamir but can't recollect the song
Award Winner

Siddharth Shukla: My favourite contestant obviously is Sanjeeda Sheikh. She is gorgeous and is a supremely talented dancer. She dances like a dream. I try to catch up with the show only to see her performances whenever time allows me. I have a strong feeling that Masakallis will win the show because they are loaded with all fantastic dancers. Sanjeeda's recent performance on O re piya is my most favourite till date. I also liked Abhishek Awasthi’s performance where he broke some glasses. I am sorry as I can’t recall the number
Award Winner

Pooja Pihal: I want Mast kalandars to win because I am rooting for my co-actor Sushant Singh Rajput. He is a fabulous dancer and can perform any dance form. I rate him to be the best dancer currently on the show. My favourite performances are Ranjha Ranjha from Raavan, where Sushant was seen with Mukti Mohan and also the performance where he impersonated Mahatma Gandhi. He is an extremely dedicated artist and a thorough professional. He used to come to shoot with us at Pavitra Rishta all tired from his rehearsals on Zara Nachke Dikha but never for a moment, we saw a dip in his enthusiasm and excitement to go back to the rehearsals.
Award Winner

Jay Bhanushali: Till sometime back, I wanted Mastkalandars to win the show as I really like Siddhesh. He is a great dancer and can attempt any dance form. I also like Akkshat, who being an actor can give any trained dancer a run for his money. I want them to win but somehow I feel that the girls will end up winning the show. I particularly like Sanjeeda as she is a flawless dancer and her performance on Race Saanso Ki was a treat to watch. I also liked the duet performance of Siddhesh and Akkshat on Prem Ki Naiyya, which aired last weekend.

Tags
celebs, star plus, zara nach ke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->