Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Elimination of 'Pati Patni aur Woh'

Views: 3014  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-14-2009, 03:52 PM

Default Elimination of 'Pati Patni aur Woh'

With toddlers making their way into the lives of the five celebrity couples in NDTV Imagine's Pati Patni aur Woh, the problems of the couples were sure to increase manifold.

However, nobody could ever predict that Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff, one of the couples would stage a walk out from the show. So what forced them to take such a decision?

According to our source, "When the toddlers were to be sent, a letter was sent to every home that stated that the couples receiving twins will have an added bonus, and that the man of the house need not go out for work, and could work from home. When Juhi and Sachin were given twins, Sachin was duly asked to cook for the other celebrity couples staying at home. All was fine till here, but when he was asked to drop the lunch boxes to every house, the couple could not digest it. Without any qualms, Sachin however managed to cook on the first day, and even dropped the boxes to all. But, on the second day, he was asked to cook chicken (which he is not used to), and to top it all, he was asked to sit with the other couples and have his lunch".

And at the same time, when Sachin was out, the unit organized a play home for kids at Juhi's place. "The best part was that the other couples were asked to drop their kids at Juhi's place and go away. So this meant Juhi had to take care of not only her twins, but also four other kids. This enraged Juhi and also Sachin so much, that they decided to put their foot down, and argued that the unit is playing an unfair game on them. All this ended in Juhi and Sachin packing their bags and walking out of the show", informs our source.

However, it is heard that the unit members had a three hour long discussion with Juhi and Sachin and promised them that such a thing will not happen again, and got them back to the show..

Well, with all well at Juhi and Sachin's home, they are back to parenting their twins, who are all set to tear them apart with their naughty behavior...

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-15-2009, 01:33 PM

Default Sachin Shroff defends wife, Juhi Parmar..

Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar who staged a walkout in yesterday's episode of NDTV Imagine's Pati Patni aur Woh continue to maintain that the makers of the show have been targeting Juhi in order to tarnish her image of being the dutiful bahu, Kumkum for years!!

Sachin Shroff now comes to his wife's defense and says, "Why will Juhi want to go down in her image, tell me? But all that happened in Pati Patni aur Woh ha really taken a toll on us. If you have watched yesterday's episode, you will understand what I mean to say. In fact, Juhi did argue and show her anger. But I was the one who lost my cool and yelled at them for being biased. But they did not show that. They conveniently want to dwell on breaking her Kumkum image for their content and numbers. I am very proud of my wife, that she has the guts to call a spade a spade".

"I don't know how they are going to end this whole walk out episode tonight. But the fact is that the producer, creatives and director had a three hour long discussion with both of us, and accepted that such a mistake will not happen again. It was then that we decided to get back on the show. As reported in portals, it was not Sharad Kelkar who did the talking with us. He was indeed there, but it was the officials who discussed with us", informs Sachin.

Lastly, he says, "We are being vocal about things, just because we want all to know what exactly happened there. And as I have told earlier, only one part of the story is shown always, and I do not comply to it".

Tags
elimination, ndtv imagine, pati patni aur who, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->