Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants/Contestants/Host/Photos/Videos: Sony's Maa Exchange

Views: 18523  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-07-2011, 07:36 AM

Launch of the Sony's show 'Maa Exchange' at JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai. (Pic: Viral Bhayani)
Old 01-07-2011, 07:38 AM

Launch of the Sony's show 'Maa Exchange' at JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai. (Pic: Viral Bhayani)
Old 01-08-2011, 10:53 AM

Tellybuzz gives a sneak peek into the argument of Pooja Bedi and Anuradha Nigam at the press conference of Sony TV's Maa Exchange

Maa Echange has already started setting sparks on the screen with the promos already on air. In the first episode people will get to see Pooja Bedi and Anuradha Nigam (Rajeev Nigam's wife) being swapped. Both of them carried out their tasks very well but what do they have to say about their experience? Here is a glimpse of the argument that was seen in the press conference of the show.

Pooja says "When I entered the house, it was all a mess with utensils unwashed from which worms have been popping out and clothes in the cupboard unset. I did all the work myself and felt that the environment which they live in is unhygienic."

It is definite that a woman will not bear when another woman complains about the way she handles the house and Anuradha retorts "Well, if they are speaking of hygiene, then she should be careful about her children when they eat with the same hand with which they feed their pet dog."

Pooja points again "After Anuradha Ji's entry in the house, there was not even a day that my kids and my maids did not have problems with Anuradha Ji. She stopped the tuitions and the classes of my kids and doubted on the upbringing of my kids for which my kids reacted aggressively. She behaved very rudely to my kids and my maids and made them cry."

Anuradha replies "Since I am from a middle class family even I had problems in adjusting with the lifestyle of theirs. I am not raised nor do I raise my child in a situation where kids are given a menu for breakfast and lives plastic life.'

Well, let us see what the things they enjoyed in the house are.

Pooja Bedi says "I loved the father son relation between Rajeev and Yash as I do not get to see that at my house and when I left the house, I had promised Yash that I would gift him something and I did after the show was over. Also Rajeev arranged a candle light dinner for me which I felt was really sweet of him to do like that for me."

Anuradha shares "The house was really pretty and there were a lot of paintings that I loved. Since Pooja's daughter also paints well, I put a painting of hers in the house as an encouragement for her."

After all what happened Rajeev commented that there is no difference between Rakhi Sawant and Pooja Bedi to which the actress sportily answered "Rajeev is a comedian and he always has the light aspect in his talks".

This was just a coup d'oeil of what happened in an open discussion with the press. There are more to watch on the tantrums thrown and the hammering of the mothers after they are swapped.

For that you will have to tune into Sony TV on January 12 at 9pm.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:14 PM

Avinash Mukherjee and Ishita Panchal have dared to live a life without their mothers in Sony's Maa Exchange.. A glimpse of their journey...

Sony TV's Maa Exchange has been setting fire on television screens with all the masala and drama between the swapped mothers and the turmoil in the house they have entered. And the recent promos of the exchange of mothers of Ishita Panchal (Tapasya of Uttaran) and Avinash Mukherjee(Jagya of Balika Vadhu) have shown certain concerning scenes to the viewers.

We had a chat with both the mothers and here is what they said about their experience. But before that let Tellybuzz give a small intro about the parents.

Ishita's mother and father are doctors by profession, and Ishita is a Mama's girl who has never left her mother even for once. On the contrary Avinash's mother is a teacher and father is into business and Avinash is completely a daddy's boy.

Preeti Panchal, Ishita's mother, shares her experience in the house and tells us why she took up this show "When the channel approached me for the show, they narrated to me that the show is basically on parenting and to compare the ways in which parents have brought up their celebrity children. Another reason why I took up the show was to make Ishita understand the importance of staying away from her mother under any extreme condition. Ishita has never stayed away from me, be it on sets or at home. So I thought this show might be a medium through which she could learn something like that."

But what she expected turned out to be something else for the girl and she says "Since Kavitha (Avinash's mother) is a teacher I thought she could make her understand better in the calmest and composed manner. On the contrary she was very furious in the beginning itself, as she was concerned about her treatment as a mother. But then later I think, things changed gradually but Ishita got scared when Kavitha said she would take up Kali Mata ka Roop if Ishita doesn't behave."

When asked about this to Kavitha she says "I didn't really mean what I said and in fact what I intended was that I would be a bit strict with her as I am at home too. But I think that really scared her."

Preeti shares her experience as the new mother and says "Avinash is not attached to the mother and in the eight days he has not mentioned about the mother even once. He is more like a dad's boy and also sleeps with his dad."

Opposing the statement Kavitha says "I will not agree to that because he is as much attached to me as he is attached to his father and also I am little strict with him about his studies and looks because in the industry where he is, looks matters."

So how did Kavitha go through the whole process of being a new mother?

Kavitha says "The experience was something new and different from what we do in day to day life. Being in someone else's house and to adjust with new people and then to make rules for them, were new experiences for me."

Kavitha shares on what she felt about Ishita "She is an over pampered girl and that's what I tried to mould in the four days of my rule and I have even asked her father to spend some quality time with the daughter because both her parents are doctors and they have to spare some time for their child."

After the whole process of the exchange Preeti is happy that Ishita now has now started sleeping in her own room alone, which is indeed a development.

This is just a glimpse of what we will see in tonight's episode of Maa Exchange.

For more fun and drama, catch up tonight's episode of Maa Exchange on Sony TV.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:26 PM

Maa Exchange the recently launched reality show on Sony has a twist this week. The celebrities this week are kids- Avinash Mukherjee who is still remembered as the young Jagdish of Balika Vadhu and I****a Panchal who played the young Tapasya in Uttaran.

Discuss here

According to the format of the show the mothers of these two kids were exchanged for a week and we catch up with them as they recall their experience.

I****a says “My experience with Avinash’s mother was good as well as challenging. The best thing about her is that she is a good teacher”. However when asked if she had any problems with her new mom I****a states quite a long list of complains as she says “ She had a fight with my maid because my maid asked for a little help in doing household tasks. Besides this at one point she was scolding me and then suddenly said ‘Main Kali Maa ka roop le looongi and you can ask my students who are aware of how strict I can be’. I was very scared after that and kept crying. I wish she had behaved loving with me rather than scaring me like this. On the second day I was missing mom as I have never lived without her but she felt that I am not even making an effort to accept her as my new mom. Someone even stopped dad from coming home because she insisted on spending time with me and I was really terrified by this behavior. Also she used to keep comparing me to Avinash saying that he has won so many awards. Even though I have not won awards I am happy because people have appreciated my work but it hurt when she kept mentioning about awards. I was also upset when I got to know that Avinash was not made to follow any of the rules that she forced me to follow”.

Speaking about the concept of the show she says “The cameras were on 24/7. I could not even visit my friends house alone and even when we were sleeping footage was being recorded. I felt like my own home had become like a jail for me”. As for lessons learnt after being on the show she quips “I was missing my mom at every point because Avinash’s mom is completely different. I learnt that my mom is the best and no one can replace her”. When asked if she has any message for Avinash’s mom she laughs “Please don’t tell anyone about your Kali Maa ka roop”.

I****a’s mother says “My main motive of accepting this show was teaching I****a to be independent. She has never been away from me and I wanted her to get used to being alone. Her only condition was that her dad will be with her all the time. He is a doctor but he took leave so that she does not feel uncomfortable with her new mom. I think I have been successful as I****a has now started sleeping alone”. As for her experience with Avinash she says “I felt that he is not too attached to his mom but overall it was good”.

We also caught up with Avinash who seems to have had a much better experience compared to I****a. Avinash says “My experience with I****a’s mom was good, being a doctor she taught me about medicine and also helped me to study science. It took me 2-3 days to get adjusted but after that we became family. I did not miss my real mom much”. When asked about the problems he says “I had to sleep on the sofa for the first time in my life. Also she did not listen to me and kept interrupting when I was speaking”. As for lessons learnt he says “My new mom taught me to help in household work. Over all the experience was good and I will not mind being part of more such shows in the future”.

Avinash’s mother refuted claims of Avinash not being close to her. When asked about her experience she says “I felt that I****a is over pampered and did not accept me as her new mom. She kept crying all the time so I took her to a counselor after which, she changed her behavior. Her parents should not pamper her so much”. However she adds “ I am open to such reality shows in the future as I find them exciting”.

Catch all the action on Maa Exchange tonight.

Tags
maa exchange, participants, reality show, sony, Sony’s Maa Exchange 2021, Sony’s Maa Exchange 2022, Sony’s Maa Exchange All Winners, Sony’s Maa Exchange Articles, Sony’s Maa Exchange Awards, Sony’s Maa Exchange Forum, Sony’s Maa Exchange Future Story, Sony’s Maa Exchange Gallary, Sony’s Maa Exchange IndiaForum, Sony’s Maa Exchange Interview, Sony’s Maa Exchange Last episode, Sony’s Maa Exchange Latest Update, Sony’s Maa Exchange New Star Cast, Sony’s Maa Exchange Participants, Sony’s Maa Exchange Photos, Sony’s Maa Exchange Pictures, Sony’s Maa Exchange Season 1, Sony’s Maa Exchange Season 2, Sony’s Maa Exchange Season 3, Sony’s Maa Exchange Shocking News, Sony’s Maa Exchange Social Media updates, Sony’s Maa Exchange Spoiler, Sony’s Maa Exchange Star Cast, Sony’s Maa Exchange Stars, Sony’s Maa Exchange Story, Sony’s Maa Exchange Story sofar, Sony’s Maa Exchange Today Episode, Sony’s Maa Exchange Tomorrow Spoiler, Sony’s Maa Exchange Videos, Sony’s Maa Exchange Winner, Sony’s Maa Exchange Written update, Sony’s Maa Exchange Yesterday Episode

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->