Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Small screen stars of their worst date

Views: 3099  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-16-2010, 07:05 PM
Administrator

Default Small screen stars of their worst date

Everyone has a bad date. Some dates are more disastrous than others. We all remember the worst date we have had. Some speak of a date not showing up, while others rant about the fact that their date smelt bad or over ordered or drank too much. We ask some of our small screen stars of their worst date

Mahi Vij:
I remember during my college days. There was this guy I liked and I was following him on my bicycle while he was driving with someone. My chase proved futile as I fell off my bicycle and got injured.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Administrator

Karan Kundra:
During my college days, I had gone to with my friend. Our car broke down in the middle of the highway and we were stranded. My friends had to pick me up and then laughed at the ‘great date we had in a
Administrator

Default 3

Karan Tacker:
All my dates were good but during the dates I used to check that my date is not ordering beyond my pocket money, which was Rs 2,500 at that time
Administrator

Ojasvi Oberoi: When I was a teenager, I would have a boyfriend that nobody at home knew of. I would take my friend with me on these dates. When I think back, it’s quite hilarious.
Administrator

Aksshat: It was my blind date over the internet. I had gone to Barista which was new in Kolkata. It was raining heavily and I got drenched on my bike. I had fever for three days. I remember that she was very attractive and wanted to meet the person she was chatting with online.

Tags
tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->