Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Salman's celebrity wish list for 10 Ka Dum..

Views: 1991  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-23-2009, 06:05 AM

Default Salman's celebrity wish list for 10 Ka Dum..

It's been reported that Salman Khan will not be calling his friends on Sony's 10 Ka Dum. Well, there are two theories to it, as some say it is because of the less price money offered, while few others say its Salman's wish as he does not want to.

We asked the macho man himself about the exact reason. "There are basically very few friends of mine in the industry now. I would try and call them if possible", he grins.

When asked about his celebrity wish list, the actor cum host stated, "I would love to call Sanjay Dutt, Sunny Deol and Govinda as their style is unique. I would also like to see Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi on the show".

What if Sony calls SRK on the show? Will you be comfortable with it? "Why not, I would welcome him on the show. It would be his luck to be on my show", he laughs.

"Aamir Khan is also greeted on the show. But this time it's the responsibility of Sony to call the celebrities and I have no problem with whomsoever I share the screen with", he chirps.

When asked about Karisma and Kareena coming as first celebrity guests on the show, Salman replied, "Yes even I have heard that Lolo and Bebo are coming on the show, but have no idea. You better ask the channel", he concludes.

Well, let's wait and watch to see how the celebrities go about in proving their 'Dum' in Salman's show..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->