Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Film News TODAY Around the World

Views: 2561  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Administrator

Default Film News TODAY Around the World

Aishwarya Rai copies Beyonce Knowles!

Aishwarya Rai might be a diva herself, but that hasn’t stopped her from copying another celebrity. The actress has not only dressed like Beyonce Knowles in a song but also mastered few of her steps.

The song, from the movie Action Replayy, will have Ash dress up like Beyonce wearing a hot dress and also move and shake to a hip-hop tune, reports Mid Day. The actress however didn’t allow photographers to take a full-length picture of her Beyonce avatar.

“She’s wearing a golden-coloured short dress with sequins on it. The look is very similar to an ensemble Beyonce wore for her music video Upgrade U. However, she didn’t let any one on the set take any full-length pictures of her. She said it was too short and it made her feel self-conscious.” According to buzz, Ash has even watched a few of the pop singer’s videos to look like Beyonce.

Aishwarya Rai might be a diva herself, but that hasn’t stopped her from copying another celebrity. The actress has not only dressed like Beyonce Knowles in a song but also mastered few of her steps. The song, from the movie Action Replayy, will have Ash dress up like Beyonce wearing a hot dress and also move and shake to a hip-hop tune, reports Mid Day. The actress however didn’t allow photographers to take a full-length picture of her Beyonce avatar.”She’s wearing a golden-coloured short dress with sequins on it. The look is very similar to an ensemble Beyonce wore for her music video Upgrade U.

However, she didn’t let any one on the set take any full-length pictures of her. She said it was too short and it made her feel self-conscious.”According to buzz, Ash has even watched a few of the pop singer’s videos to look like Beyonce.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Administrator

Default Ash recommends Kat for Abhi

When Vipul Shah approached Aishwarya to cast her opposite hubby Abhishek in The Italian Job, she ended up recommending Katrina.

Abhishek and Katrina are set to star in Vipul Shah’s upcoming film, The Italian Job; a remake of the Hollywood film by the same name starring Mark Wahlberg and Charlize Theron.

This puts an end to whispers about animosity between the two actors. Rumours included Katrina declining the film because it starred Abhishek Bachchan, and yet another about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan preventing Abhishek from doing films with Katrina.

Says a source, “Vipul’s first option was to cast Abhishek and Aishwarya. It was Aishwarya who prompted Vipul to cast Katrina instead.” This is not the first time that Aishwarya has suggested another actress in her place. Previously, the actor recommended Priyanka Chopra for Dostana. Says Shah, “All I can say at the moment is that Aishwarya has absolutely no objections to the Abhishek-Katrina pair on screen.” On her part, Katrina confirms that she has no issues working with Abhishek either. “All these ridiculous rumours about me not working with Abhishek started when my dates for The Italian Job didn’t work out, and Dostana 2 got postponed.

Abhishek is a great guy. I did Sarkar with him at the start of my career. There were other offers but I felt they were not good enough to do justice to our pairing. I decided that whenever we work together again, it would be for a full-blown romantic comedy.”
Old 10-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Default Russell Brand and Katy Perry plan 7 day Indian wedding

Russell Brand
and fiancee Katy Perry are so determined their Big Day will be extra special they are making it last an entire week… Get Him To The Greek actor Russell and pop singer Katy sent out white embossed wedding invitations last week.

The stylish invites read: “Meet you in Delhi in October. Dates to follow. Please allow seven days for this event.” The choice of country is significant to the couple – Katy, 25, and Russ, 35, got engaged at the Taj Rambagh Palace hotel in Jaipur on New Year’s Eve and were blessed in a spiritual ceremony days later.

They have been planning their wedding ever since. And they aren’t scrimping on the festivities.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Administrator

Default Lady Gaga to wed in UK?

Lady Gaga will reportedly wed her bartender boyfriend Luc Carl in a castle. The pop star has allegedly told to members of her crew that she is planning a lavish winter celebration in either England or Scotland.

According to the source, “She has said she wants a traditional fairytale wedding in a castle. We finish the European leg in London just before Christmas and the timing is perfect for the wedding.”
Carl, a former barman, dated Lady Gaga in 2005 before she hit the big time but they later split up before recently getting back together.
Lady Gaga begins her winter UK shows at Odyssey in Belfast on October 30th and wraps things up with a show at the O2 Arena in London on December 17th.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Administrator

Default “I will never romance with Kareena” – Ranbir Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor says he would love to work with his cousin sister Kareena Kapoor on screen, but never in a romantic movie. Asked if he has been offered any film, he said: “Nothing has been offered to me. I don’t think people in the right senses would offer me a romantic movie with Bebo (Kareena’s pet name). But yes, if there’s a movie on cousins, I would love to act with her.”

In the past, Kareena too has shown keen interest in working with Ranbir. He says he would have loved to work with Madhuri Dixit, but “unfortunately she retired”.
“I also haven’t worked with so many actresses like Genelia and even Sonakshi. I want to work with all of them,” he added.

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum