Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants of Star One's "Laughter ke Phatke" + Full Details

Views: 3296  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-04-2009, 05:43 AM

Default Participants of Star One's "Laughter ke Phatke" + Full Details

Star One will soon launch a comedy show titled Laughter Ke Phatke produced by Optymistix and hosted by Jennifer Winget and Sudesh Lahiri…

Star One and Optymistix are all set to launch a stand –up comedy show, with no sweats, no elimination drama, no competition, etc. The show's title is Laughter Ke Phatke and it is tentatively slated to take the place of Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag.

According to our source, "It's a humorous take on news and current happenings. It's like a phatka on everything. It will be hosted by Jennifer Winget and Sudesh Lahiri with participants like Abhijit Sawant, Barkha Bisht, Ali Asgar, Rakhi Vijan, Karishma Tanna, Shweta Gulati and many others."

When we enquired to Jennifer Winget about her being the host of the show, she teased us with a diplomatic answer saying, "I might be a part of the show."

We spoke to Barkha Bisht who says, "Yes, I'm a part of Laughter Ke Phatke. It's a fun show, where we will be playing different different characters with costumes and all. We will be performing a 5-6 minute act. My co-performer Swapnil Joshi is simply brilliant." When asked about the hosts Barkha says, "It's hosted by Sudesh Lahiri and Jennifer Winget."

Abhijeet Sawant who is the celebrity participant on the first episode, says, "Yes, in a way it's an honor that I'm invited to be a part of the launch-episode of the show. My relationship with Optymistix has always been wonderful. I was also a part of one of the episodes of Comedy Circus."

When contacted, Ali Asgar said, "I really can't comment on that."

We tried calling Rakhi Vijan but she remained unavailable for comments.

Laughter Ke Phatke is tentatively set to launch on 15th December on Star One.

Tags
laughter ke phatke, reality show, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->