Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Arshad Warsi on Comedy Circus...

Views: 2365  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-27-2009, 02:08 PM
Sr.Member

Default Arshad Warsi on Comedy Circus...

Guess who comes next on Comedy Circus – Chinchpokli To China? It is the gifted Arshad Warsi aka Circuit.

A reliable source informs, “Arshad Warsi is coming on Comedy Circus for a segment called ‘hasti hasti’. It will also have Krushna Abhishek and Rehman in the act. Krushna and Rehman will play taporis. The shoot will be held today (January 27) and the episode will most probably air on January 31st.”

Talking about the act Arshad Warsi says, “It is not really an act or a performance. It will just be a conversation where I will be asked humorous questions and I will be giving humorous answers and the whole thing will be the kind that will bring a smile to the viewer’s face. I am yet to shoot for it and I think it will be a great fun.”

When asked why he took it up, he replied, “The first reason is that I had some time off and also because I had seen a couple of episodes of this show and I was impressed. It is a mad and funny show yet it is not loud and obnoxious.”

Knowing Arshad’s flair for comedy this will be a must-watch.

Tags
comedy circus, reality show, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->