Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

'I never expected to be out' - Priyanka Negi

Views: 3571  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Sr.Member

Default 'I never expected to be out' - Priyanka Negi

A state level air rifle shooting champ, Priyanka Negi hails from Dehradun. Lady luck did not favor her in Indian Idol 3, but she came back with a bang this season, only to go [COLOR=darkgreen ! important]home[/COLOR] disappointed. We talk to the talented girl about her dreams and career ahead.

Priyanka was evicted last week from Indian Idol. “I really don’t know what went wrong. According to me, I fared well in all the rounds till now,” she says.

“I blanked out when my name for elimination was announced, as I never expected it. This was the first time I was in the bottom and did not even get a second chance to be in the race,” she adds further.

The judges as well as her co-contestants were shocked at her ouster. “The judges too did not expect this. I had a fear that we will lose out on another girl this week, but never did I think that it will be me”, states the girl.

Are you annoyed? “Actually I’m not, as it was really confusing for me and I’m still not able to come out of the shock and believe that I’m out,” quips the aspiring singer.

Whom are you going to miss from the show? “Everybody! The judges to my co-contestants and especially Anant Sir, who is our vocal trainer. I have learned many things from Indian Idol. This show has inspired me to sing better”, verbalizes Priyanka.

What is your next step after going back to your home town? “I will continue my studies as I concentrate on my normal shows. I have not thought anything more than this”, avers she.

You are a state level champ in rifle shooting. “I got inspired by my cousin Jaspal Rana. He taught me this art and today I feel proud about it,” she verbalizes.

Priyanka is compared to Katrina Kaif by her friends in Idol. “They keep telling me that I resemble Katrina, but I don’t think so. Though it feels great when people compliment me,” she concludes.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-29-2008, 02:25 PM
Sr.Member

Do u expected

Tags
indian idol, reality show, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->