Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mona Singh became Idot

Views: 1834  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-14-2008, 10:56 AM
Sr.Member

Default Mona Singh became Idot

Telly actor Mona makes her debut in Bollywood

Mona Singh, better known as Jassi is moving from the small screen to the big screen. She will be seen in 3 Idiots. The film also stars Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

Mona says that the offer was assured to her last year itself when she was hosting a Bollywood event in New York. “Raju at that time told me that he’s writing a script and he has a role for me and exactly one year after that he called me to his office, gave me the script and I immediately agreed,” says the actress.

Mona says that she will play a special role in the movie. “I’ll be seen as Kareena’s sister and Boman Irani plays our father,” reveals Mona. She also says that her fans will see her in a very different get-up and her character too holds importance.

Mona says she is also overjoyed to be working with her “favourite actor” Aamir Khan.

The actress says that after a long gap she will also be seen on television. She will be seen in a cameo in Radha ki Betiyaan kuch kar dikhayengi where she will be playing positive character and will be cast opposite Apoorva Agnihotri in an interesting love triangle.

“It’s an important role where my character is into fashion. It will be very interesting to see the love triangle,” says Mona.

After rising to the top as Jassi in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, Mona took a break from acting. She participated in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Ja and most recently in Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->