Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 TV Stars/Celebs who try to avoid each other in public and private

Views: 1277  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-03-2022, 11:20 AM

Default TOP 10 TV Stars/Celebs who try to avoid each other in public and private

Take a look at the celebs, who try to avoid each other in public and private:

Shilpa Shinde - Hina Khan

Many of us know that Shilpa Shinde and Hina Khan’s rivalry goes back to when the two were together on the show Bigg Boss 11 in 2017. The two fought a lot with each other when they were inside the house. Recently, Shilpa said in a Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10, interview that if Hina Khan enters as a contestant in the show, then she will win once again. Hina had body-shamed Shilpa on the Bigg Boss show which had raised their feud.

Urfi Javed - Paras Kalnawat

Urfi and Paras dated each other for a few years. The ex-couple came face to face with each other at the launch event of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10 and ETimes TV exclusively reported what happened. At first, everything was normal but later the two began arguing with each other in public. The two ended their relationship on a bad note. The couple often talks about it in interviews, Urfi herself had told ETimes TV that “It was nothing but a childhood mistake. I wanted to break up with him one month after we got together. He was a kid. He was very possessive. He tried to woo me again by having 3 tattoos of my name, but who does that after one has parted ways? Surely, I wasn't going back to him just for the tattoos. Even if he had tattoos of my name all over his body, I wouldn't have.”

Shehnaaz Gill - Himanshi Khurana

Before Himanshi Khurana made a wild card entry in the TV reality show Bigg Boss 13, there were some conflicts between Shehnaaz Gill and Himanshi. The two alleged each other of numerous offenses and were never friends within the Bigg Boss house. There was a great deal of drama enclosing their relationship, which fans enjoyed.

Rubina Dilaik - Kavita Kaushik

Because Kavita Kaushik has a history with Rubina's husband Abhinav, the two do not get along and despise each other. Kavita Kaushik joined Bigg Boss 14 as a wild card. She had a volatile relationship with both Rubina and Abhinav. Abhinav was accused of hitting Kavita. Rubina and Kavita had so many terrible fights in the Bigg Boss house, proving that they will never have a good relationship. Kavita was eliminated from BB14 during a tussle with Rubina.

Shamita Shetty - Tejasswi Prakash

Shamita Shetty and Tejasswi Prakash have been feuding since the beginning of Bigg Boss 15. Shamita was accused of being constantly 'age shamed' by Tejasswi Prakash. Shamita, on the contrary, would not miss an opportunity to label Tejasswi as an "insecure person." Their relationship deteriorated, and the two haven't really gotten along. Except for Tejasswi Prakash and her boyfriend Karan Kundrra, all of the Bigg Boss 15 contestants were present at Shamita's birthday bash.

Rashami Desai - Devoleena Bhattacharjee

Their relationship has shifted from bestest pals to enemies. In Bigg Boss 13, the two had a special connection that fans adored. They even mentioned having each other's back in numerous interviews. However, in Bigg Boss 15, the two had their good share of ugly spats, arguments, and fights, which caused them to drift apart. They unfriended each other and made the decision to cut all ties.

Urfi Javed - Chahatt Khanna

Urfi Javed took to social media after Chahatt Khanna bashed her for roaming around in meager clothes and trying to seek fame in this manner. Urfi further stated “At least I don’t buy followers! Also, if you would do your homework, I was there for an interview, I was dressed for an interview, which is none of your business. You’re just jealous that even after paying the paps they are not covering you. Chahatt Khanna also whatever anyone does on this earth is none of your business, why didn’t you upload this story for Ranveer Singh? Shows your hypocrisy. See I didn’t judge you for your two divorces, dating way younger men so why judge me?” Chahatt Khanna gave it back to Urfi by stating “I don’t need to be a part of this drama but it’s essential to let my followers know, people talk and few barks a lot, but people who know me know I’ve worked hard to come here and achieve a lifestyle and not alimony, please go check records first before talking, haven’t taken a single penny ever, also my divorce could have been easily targeted, everyone knows about this. But people with class would never do that, also I’m not expecting class from classless people nor paid media.”

Drashti Dhami - Vivian Dsena

Vivian DSena and Drashti Dhami also made headlines for quarrels on the set of their Television series Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. They had incredible chemistry together on screen.

Tags
bigg boss 11, bigg boss 13, Bigg Boss 14, Bigg boss 15, celebs, Chahatt Khanna, devoleena bhattacharjee, drashti dhami, Drashti Dhami - Vivian Dsena, Drashti Dhami - Vivian Dsena Fight, Himanshi Khurana, hina khan, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10, Karan Kundrra, kavita kaushik, Paras Kalnawat, photos, rashami desai, Rashami Desai - Devoleena Bhattacharjee Fight, Rubina and Abhinav Fight, rubina dilaik, Rubina Dilaik - Kavita Kaushik Fight, Shamita Shetty, Shamita Shetty - Tejasswi Prakash Fight, Shehnaaz Gill, Shehnaaz Gill - Himanshi Khurana Fight, shilpa shinde, Shilpa Shinde - Hina Khan Fight, Tejasswi Prakash, top 10, tv stars, Urfi Javed, Urfi Javed - Chahatt Khanna Fight, Urfi Javed - Paras Kalnawat Fight, vivian dsena

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->