Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

The actor gives us an insight into the concept of the show and about his role...

Views: 1532  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-18-2017, 12:23 PM

Default The actor gives us an insight into the concept of the show and about his role...

Popular telly actor Karan Wahi who has donned several roles in telly town, has returned with his comic avatar which was much appreciated by the audience in the past.

The actor who recently made his debut as a lead in Bollywood will also be seen in an upcoming comedy show, Entertainment Ki Raat on Colors Tv.

Speaking about the concept of the show and his comic avatar, he says, "The show in itself is really different from the regular comedy shows. It has five different segments which is a unique thing. It has stand up comedy, rap battle and many other things that the audience will enjoy. People call me the cue king which also comes with a lot of thrashing but I am absolutely fine with it. I am extremely comfortable with all the thrashing."

When asked him about what more and unique will he add to the show, he says, "People tell me that I have not done comedy before but I believe that it takes courage to get yourself thrashed from others. And also giving cues/signals is my funda of doing comedy, because without the cues, the effect of the punch would never come out and make that big an impact on the viewers."

The actor was last seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi: Pain in Spain.

Well, we can't wait to see Karan Wahi yet again on the screen and that too in his comical avatar.

What do you think? Let us know in the comment secion below.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->