Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Exclusive Pics : Top 50 Hollywood Action Movies

Views: 29554  
Old 07-17-2010, 08:24 AM
Award Winner

The Transporter (2002): Directed by Louis Leterrier and Corey Yuen. Starring: Jason Statham, Shu Qi, Matt Schulze, François Berléand. Memorable Quote: "Monsieur Frank, people with this kind of firepower do not make mistakes about who they visit. Who would want you this dead?" (Tarconi)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:25 AM
Award Winner

Black Hawk Down (2001): Directed by Ridley Scott. Starring: Josh Hartnett, Eric Bana, Ewan McGregor, Tom Sizemore, William Fichtner, Ron Eldard, Ewen Bremner, Orlando Bloom, Jeremy Piven, Sam Shepard, Jason Isaacs, Ioan Gruffudd, Johnny Strong. Memorable Quote: "You know a friend of mine asked me before I got here; it's when we were all shipping out. He asked me "Why are you going to fight somebody else's war? What, do you think you're heroes?" I didn't know what to say at the time, but if he'd ask me again I'd say no. I'd say there's not way in hell. Nobody asks to be a hero." (Eversmann)
Award Winner

Enemy At the Gates (2001): Directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud. Starring: Jude Law, Ed Harris, Rachel Weisz, Joseph Fiennes, Bob Hoskins, Gabriel Thompson. Memorable Quote: "He doesn't know you exist, but at that moment you're closer to him than anyone else on earth. You see his face through the sign. You see whether he shaved or not. You can see whether he's married if he's got a wedding ring. It's not like firing at a distant shape. It's not just a uniform. It's a man's face. Those faces don't go away. They come back and they get replaced by more faces." (Vasilli)
Award Winner

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000): Directed by Ang Lee. Starring: Chow Yun-Fat, Michelle Yeoh, Zhang Ziyi, Chang Chen. Memorable Quote: "A faithful heart makes wishes come true." (Lo/ Dark Cloud)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Award Winner

Gladiator (2000): Directed by Ridley Scott. Starring: Russell Crowe, Joaquin Phoenix, Connie Nielsen, Oliver Reed, Derek Jacobi, Djimon Hounsou, Richard Harris. Memorable Quote: "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a ******ed son, husband to a ******ed wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." (Maximus)

Tags
action, movies, pics

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum