Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Eliminations/Out "Comedy Ka Maha Muqqabla" (Photos/Videos/Full Details)

Views: 3832  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-21-2011, 02:50 PM

Default Eliminations/Out "Comedy Ka Maha Muqqabla" (Photos/Videos/Full Details)

The fun is out of Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla on Star Plus as it will see its first elimination of Raveena Tandon's team in the coming episodes.

Our source says, “Raveena’s Mohre was not doing well from the past few weeks and they were visibly weak. They failed to match up to the talent of the other teams from the beginning of the show and this lead to their elimination. Sudesh Lahiri, who was part of the team, had first left the show because of his alleged tiff with Raveena. Sudesh Bhosle entered in his place but he couldn’t save the team from elimination.”

The participants of her team refused to comment.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:52 PM

Star Plus'Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala sees its next elimination
Star Plus'Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala sees its next elimination; gets its final two teams...

After the series of laughter, it is now time for yet another elimination in Star Plus' Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala.

After the elimination of Raveena Tandon and team (Raveena ke Mohre with Sudesh Bhosle, Sucheta Khanna, Parul Yadav, Vibha Bhagat as team members) the lot has now fallen for Shekhar Suman and team (Shekhar Ke Movers which consists of Shailesh Lodha, Supriya Pilgaonkar, Nikhil Ratnaparkhi and Istiyakh Khan).

With this the final battle will see in action Arshad Warsi with his team Arshad Ke Punters (Rehmaan Khan, Rashmi Desai, Sunil Grover and Saahil Khattar) against Shreyas Talpade and team, Shreyas Chi Mandli with Raju Srivastav, Rajesh Kumar, Balraj Syal and Roshni Chopra as team members.

The pre-finale episode will be aired on 4th June.

The shoot for the finale will take place on the 7th of June and Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala will see its Grand Finale on 11th of June.

May the best team win...

Participants/Contestants/Photos/Vidoes: Star Plus "Comedy Ka Maha Muqqabla"
Old 03-24-2011, 12:57 AM
bcde216

Talking under

After Sudesh Bhonsle coming in for Lahiri, Raveena ke Punters sees yet another replacement..

TellyBuzz had reported about Sudesh Bhonsle making it as a participant in Star Plus and Reliance Big Productions' Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla as a replacement to stand-up comedian Sudesh Lahiri.

Raveena ke Punters has suffered a double blow now with talented actress Aashka Goradia getting replaced!! Making her way into Raveena's team is Sucheta Khanna, who is presently seen in SAB TV's Lapataganj.

A little birdie tells us, "Sucheta got finalized over the weekend, and she has started rehearsing from today".

As for Aashka getting replaced, there are some mixed reactions coming across from the sets of the show.

A little birdie tells us, "Aashka is no doubt a great actress and has a huge exposure when it comes to playing character roles. However, she was new to the genre of comedy and that showed in her performance. She also had a tough time devoting time for her rehearsals as she was busy with her daily soap on COLORS, Laagi Tujhse Lagan. The entire team had to suffer because of this, and the creative team later decided to give her minimal lines to work on. It so happened that for one particular episode shoot, Aashka was even made to sit out because of all the problems. Eventually, Aashka was upset with this development and had a huge argument with the creative team".

Yet another source though claims that, "It is completely false that Aashka did not perform well. She was very good at her work, and the creative team had no problem whatsoever. We really cannot understand what brought about this replacement".

Another story that we got to know from the set is that Aashka was in fact completely dedicated to the show. When she had taken up the show, the makers had clearly told her that she wanted to bring in an actress who had never attempted comedy before. And the enthusiastic Aashka had promised to give her best and was even doing so. She was giving enough time for rehearsals, but was asked to give more than 8 hours which she apparently could not. After rehearsing for long hours, she was ultimately asked to sit out of one of the episodes and this came as a big blow to Aashka. Having said this, any actor in place of Aashka would have felt bad in this given scenario.

When we contacted Aashka Goradia to ask her about the reason for replacement, she seemed clueless about the whole development. "This is news to me; I have not been informed about this till now. When I was taken into the show as participant, everything was done officially and I had signed on the dotted lines. And if I am getting replaced, I expect the makers to give it to me in writing. All I would want to say is that this is breach of trust. I can only talk about it if I get a confirmation from their side".

Sucheta Khanna who is making it into the team of Raveena Tandon as Aashka's replacement confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I have started rehearsing for Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla. I am looking forward to meeting Raveena; I have always loved her comic sense in movies like Andaz Apna Apna and am happy to be working with her".

We hear that Sucheta like Sudesh Bhonsle will be entering in the 5th episode of the show..

While it is a gain for Sucheta, we can only say that Aashka lost out on a golden opportunity to showcase her comic talent!!
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-01-2011, 08:00 PM

Default Episode 1

Comedy ka maha muqabala starts off with a bang with an introduction to the four stalwart captiains of the show!

Old 04-01-2011, 08:01 PM

Default The comedy continues! Ep 2

The second episode opens with a bang and the team rounds commence.

Tags
comedy ka maha muqabla

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->