Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sameer Soni plans after Bigg Boss 4

Views: 2168  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-08-2010, 03:42 AM
ghij554

Unhappy Sameer Soni plans after Bigg Boss 4

Investment banker-turned-actor Sameer Soni is set to tie knot with actress-turned-jewelery designer, Neelam Kothari after his exit from the 'Bigg Boss' house.

Currently, the actor is one of the 13 participants in the 'Bigg Boss Season 4'. Besides, the actor has been working on a script and is planning to soon direct a movie. It seems this thespian has got inspired from his role in K Jo's 'I Hate Luv Storys'.

“I had been working on a script since a long time. The script is ready, done and final. I have to approach the actors I have in mind. But now all that will happen after ‘Bigg Boss’. And yes, I will be directing the project as well. At least that’s the plan,” shared the aspiring director.

Sameer confirms about his marriage
The duo started dating in February, 2009 and was first spotted together at actor Tusshar Kapoor's birthday party.

Though there were rumors about their break-up, it seems the stars have sought out their misunderstandings. In a conversation with IANS, Sameer said, “People have been speculating that I’ll be marrying Neelam in December. But that’s not true. Technically if I am able to stay in ‘Bigg Boss’ till the end, there’s no question of a wedding within this year. But after ‘Bigg Boss’, I do look forward to it.”

With no aims to improve his professional persona, the actor has joined the reality show for his personal growth. The biggest challenge that this thespian felt is the show's concept. “I have been living alone for the past 15 years. I have had all the space to myself. So how I get along with the people and share my space will be a big challenge.”

“Professionally, I’m on quite a roll. My two recent films have been successful and I am very satisfied. This show is for my personal growth,” added Soni.

A peep into Sameer's professional life
Sameer debuted with Ashok Gupta's 'A Mouthful of Sky' on Doordarshan in 1996. He also did a cameo in Raj Kumar Santoshi's 'China Gate'.
Besides being a part of various TV serials, Sameer has been a part of movies like 'Basti', 'Lajja', 'Kaha Ho Tum', 'Baghban' and a cross over movie like 'Dance Like a Man'.

The actor became more famous with Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Fashion', where he portrayed the role of a gay fashion designer, and Karan Johar's 'I Hate Luv Storys'

Sameer's personal life
Apparently, Sameer got divorced six months after his marriage with model, Rajlaxmi Khanvilkar. Currently, Rajlaxmi is married to actor Rahul Roy.
Interestingly, Sameer also dated late Nafisa Joseph, Miss India 1997, for almost three years.

Presently, Sameer is dating Neelam Kothari and the duo is all set to marry by December end or early next year.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->