Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ali Asgar in love with Kavita Kaushik?

Views: 1769  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-03-2009, 03:14 PM

Default Ali Asgar in love with Kavita Kaushik?

Ali Asgar will be seen playing a lover boy in FIR soon. Ali has already started shooting for the show but his entry will take place later. The actor told us about his character and what’s been keeping him busy after Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.

“I have shot with them for two days. It was nice to work with them. I will be entering the show as a senior police officer. I will be the head of the police station and will fall in love with Chandramukhi Chautala (played by Kavita Kaushik). It is very interesting character. It is a good show too. It is not a cameo as it is a lead role opposite Kavita.”

When asked about what kept him busy after Kahaani he replies,” I was hosting a show after that called Jalwa. It was promising and I hosted it for two episodes. But I do not know what problem occurred… it was just that the shooting could not take place.”

“Then I was doing Kante Ki Takkar with my partner Kashif Khan. But then the terror attacks took place in Mumbai and since he was from Pakistan he had to go back. Therefore that finale did not take place…otherwise we had full chances of winning the show this time too. Then Ghar Ki Baat Hai and FIR happened so now I am tied up with these two shows”

Ali has finished shooting for three movies - Horn Ok Please, Shortcut and David Dhawan’s Do Not Disturb – as well.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->