Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Veena Malik (Photos, Videos, Life, Films, Career, Full Details)

Views: 12618  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-26-2010, 04:47 PM

Default Miss Duniya

Keeping in view ‘Hum Sub Umeed Say Hain’s popularity ‘Duniya’ channel launched mimic comedy show ‘Miss Duniya’. The programme is chiefly satire on aristocratic society as well as mocking our politicians that works in terms of laughter for viewers. Besides entertaining the viewers its other major purpose is to inform and to leave a message to think.

Veena claims that she is 26 that means she is born in the year 1984 according to her.
If this is true then , she must have graduated (as per her biography she has majored in psychology and sociology) @
age 21 , that is in the year 2005!

And that means she has acted in
150 films in a short span of 5 yrs! This must be some kind of record!!!

Point No.2:If you check Wiki she has debut alongside Shaan and Zara Sheikh in Askari's Tere Pyar Mein in the year 2000.So she debuted at the age of
16 then???????

Point 3:Her nude pictures were released in 2001 at the age of
17????????? She was still a minor then!!

So the probability is that she was born on
26 February 1978,her real birth date, which makes her 32 yrs old now.
She has graduated in 1999 and debuted at the age of 22 in 2000 and her nude pictures came out at 23 yrs!!!!

So no more arguments of Veena's age please......there is lot more interesting fake facts about her to argue, so lets move on!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 04:50 PM

Old 12-26-2010, 04:50 PM

Popularity: 1% [?]
Blog

Daily Pak – 21 Dec 2010

Posted by admin On December - 21 - 2010

Newspaper: Daily Pakistan

News, Urdu Newspapers

Bigg Boss 4 housemate Veena Malik – Please “Like”

Posted by admin On December - 13 - 2010

Source: BB4.in.com

Please go to Bigg Boss 4 official website
http://www.bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-ho...a-malik-1.html
Popularity: 3% [?]

Blog

Veena to launch her clothing line

Posted by admin On December - 8 - 2010

Source: dailymailnews.com
Sheerein Sheikh
Veena Malik might be the second popular at Big Boss 4 and might have just one film to her credit along being a famous model, actress, social worker and a mimicker known for her bold personality and unique style sense, yet that’s not all to her. She is a very down-to-earth and fun loving girl.
She has been thinking of joining fashion designing and has already begun work on her clothing line that will include women’s wear, jewelry, fragrances and lingerie collection. The philosophy of her life is that every person is born with a purpose and aim, and that is to make your life useful to people around you. I believe. If one’s life has not benefitted anyone, then what’s the use of that life. If my life has been a source of happiness for others, then I would feel I’ve fulfilled my purpose.
Continue reading “Veena to launch her clothing line” »

English Newspapers, News

Does Veena Malik deserve to be evicted out of Big Boss?

Posted by admin On December - 8 - 2010

Source: fashioncentral.pk
Imbued with different colors of different people, drawing-room politics and juicy sparks of gossip sessions, Big Boss is meant to entertain people, where different contestants apart from living together entertain audience with their specialties. Whenever it starts to get monotonous and boring, the mysteriously savvy Mr. Big Boss sends in some sparks of life to keep the audience interested. But what will happen if the raunchy divalicious Veena Malik, who is nominated this week along with Sara Khan and Sameer Soni, gets out of the house?
The first thing to follow the eviction of Veena Malik would be the loss of audience from Pakistan as many Pakistani people watch Big Boss solely because of Veena Malik, they are more interested in knowing what she is doing over there rather than Big Boss itself.
Continue reading “Does Veena Malik deserve to be evicted out of Big Boss?” »
Popularity: 2% [?]

Blog, News, Online News

Daily Pakistan – 07 Dec 2010

Posted by admin On December - 7 - 2010

Newspaper: Daily Pakistan

News, Urdu Newspapers

Veena Malik for ‘Jism2′?

Posted by admin On December - 5 - 2010

Source: pakistantoday.com.pk
MUMBAI: Bipasha Basu and John Abraham made a magical pair as they essayed the role of a ‘gold digging seductress’ and her ‘conquest’ respectively in Pooja Bhatt’s film ‘Jism’.
The actress turned director is thinking of making the sequel of her bold project and the hunt is on for the actors. Who will replace John and Bipasha is the question.
News of Jacqueline Fernandez being approached for the role was doing the rounds but fans couldn’t stop themselves from expressing their displeasure over the choice on microblogging site Pooja Bhatt reacted, “Jacqueline was never an option for ‘Jism 2’.

Continue reading “Veena Malik for ‘Jism2′?” »

News, Online News

Veena Malik in Jism 2 ?

Posted by admin On December - 5 - 2010

Source: dailymailnews.com
Sheerein Sheikh: The controversy of Veena Malik caught on camera is finally revealed as the images being used for the celebrity are very much the same which were hyped when she joined the Tinsel Town and were later proved that they were not of Veena but of someone who looked like her. As she is getting popular at Big Boss4 and the Indians had thought that they would just invite her to their part of the world and humiliate the Pakistanis through her, their plans are failing, so the given controversy is resurfacing.
Continue reading “Veena Malik in Jism 2 ?” »
Popularity: 2% [?]

Blog, News, Online News

Veena Malik in Jism 2 ?

Posted by admin On December - 4 - 2010

Source: santabanta.com
Actress turned filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has delivered one of the most ***iest Bollywood movies in 2003, Jism, starring Bipasha Basu and John Abraham. A perfectly in shape model John debuted in Bollywood with this movie and became a craze among the youth. The sizzling chemistry between Basu and Abraham rocked the viewers and the film was a roaring hit.

There were talks regarding a sequel of this movie earlier but nothing materialized. It is probably because they could not bring John and Bips together anymore for repeating their seductive act. Now again, the talks are rife about Jism 2 and Pooja Bhatt is seriously thinking about the lead cast, who can replace the hot couple.
There was a buzz that Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez of Aladin fame has been approached to enact the leading lady. But this did not go well with the Jism and they openly expressed their displeasure over her name on a microblogging site. Pooja Bhatt also rubbished reports saying that they never thought of
Old 12-27-2010, 08:22 AM

Veena broke her engagement for Bigg Boss

Pakistani actor Veena Malik was "happily engaged" when she stepped into the Bigg Boss house, but the recently evicted contestant from the TV show, who raised eyebrows for pretending to be "single" all along, now says that she had to call off her engagement just before starting to shoot the show. "My ex-fiance, Faisal Akbar Khan, is my father's friend's son.

My father had seen me go through a rough patch with Asif (Pakistani cricketer and Veena's ex-boyfriend) and so asked me to marry Faisal. I agreed to the engagement, but later got to know that he had already got nikaah cards printed. Since I wanted to come to the Bigg Boss house, I told Faisal I can't marry him. I have met him only once for 4 hours, how could I get married to him? I don't even know if he doesn't snore at night."

The actor says that she has healed from her disturbing past. 'When I entered Bigg Boss, I felt shattered. But I spent a lot of time alone and rediscovered myself. Now, I am ready to fall in love again. But, no boys from Pakistan, please. I have had two bad experiences."

Do co-contestants Ashmit Patel or Hrishaant Goswami, stand a chance, as she was close to both? "Bahut achhi dosti hai. But had there been anything more, I would have shouted from the rooftop," she clarifies.

Tags
ashmit patel, bigg boss 4, hrishant goswami, veena malik

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->