Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

First eliminations - Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega

Views: 2221  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-05-2010, 06:06 PM

Default First eliminations - Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega

Three eliminations in a single day, without much a interaction. I wonder, if they had to eliminate them so early then why they invited them on the show and make it final fifteens. They could have been happy with the final 12. Mrinal Ghiya's elimination was justified but not that of Rupa Khurana and Rashmi Rawani. Both were good. We don't know who made the decision, it was Sambhavana, Rahul or the production team. Rahul didn't gave any reason that make him feel that these girls are not suitable for him. I think, they found that these three girls not good for masala on the show and decided to get rid of them.

I was surprised to see Sambhavna seeing Sonia Kour as the best participant on the show. A 19 year old girl to marry a one in his late 30s. Age has nothing to do with love, but I don't think that a 19 year girl is mature enough for a relationship. She has a whole life infront of him. Somehow, I felt that this girl, Sonia Kour in the show to make some money, so I wish that she remains till end to make as much as she can and finally eliminated in the end.

Well, it seems that the show will end up in 3 - 4 weeks alike Rakhi's Swayamvar. I expected and read it somewhere that it will be for 90 days. Lets see, whats more to come. Related Posts Widget

Tags
elimination, rahul dulhaniya le jaaenge

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->