Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Anjali Bhabhi of Taarak Mehta makes an appeal..

Views: 2325  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-27-2011, 04:00 PM

Default Anjali Bhabhi of Taarak Mehta makes an appeal..

Anjali Bhabhi, the popular face of SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chashmah makes a request to one and all..

How would you react when people call you by a wrong name? The first reaction coming out of you would surely be that 'irritated feeling'..

Well, Anjali Mehta of SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah goes thro' the same feeling time and again!! Wondering how? Well, Nehha Mehtta who plays Anjali in the successful SAB show just cannot get over the fact that she is named as Shweta Bhosle all over the internet.

Just browse for this name on Google and any networking site, and you would get the lady's picture..

Talking about this major concern, Nehha Mehtta told TellyBuzz, "I came to know of this very recently, when one of my friends let this fact out to me. I have been in this industry for so long, and it is really upsetting when people do not recognize you by your name. I have no idea what lead to this name confusion. I would want to clear to one and all that I am Nehha Mehtta".

Hope this write-up clears all doubts, and we would like to repeat it, the real name of Anjali Mehta in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is Nehha Mehtta.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->