Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rashmi Desai turned tea maker on the set of Colors'Uttaran

Views: 2324  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-04-2010, 05:22 PM

Default Rashmi Desai turned tea maker on the set of Colors'Uttaran

Rashmi Desai turned tea maker on the set of Colors'Uttaran

Rashmi Desai who plays the character of Tapasya in 'Uttaran' had a gala time on the sets recently. As Rashmi Desai is fond of ginger tea, she came up with the idea of treating the whole cast and crew with the same and decided to make tea for all of them. But she was clueless about the reward she will be getting for her deed.

A source says, "After Rashmi's pack up, she went inside the canteen and started making tea. Later on, she served the whole cast and crew including the canteen boy her special Ginger tea. Everyone just loved it. They were not ready to believe that Rashmi had actually made it. They just went on praising her for the same."

When asked about the special tea recipe Rashmi, she said, "The secret is to over boil the milk so it thickens; it gives that extra zing to your regular cup of tea as it is much creamier and adding a pinch of ginger in it gives it a special taste."

Talking about the reward, she says, "Actually there was nothing to do in the canteen except tea, so I tried my hands on it and it became so tasty that my director rewarded me with thousand rupees to give such a lovely tea. Though I was denying the reward but reluctantly I have to take it."

Tags
rashmi desai, uttaran

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->