Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sambhavna Seth: Show must go on!!

Views: 1691  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-12-2011, 02:54 PM
safexiaoyi

Default Sambhavna Seth: Show must go on!!

In spite of being unwell, Sambhavna Seth dares to take up the challenge of Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar...

Hot and Happening Sambhavna Seth has always shown her grit in the reality shows she takes up, whether it be Bigg Boss or Desi Girl. Viewers can be guaranteed of some big drama, now that the girl has been roped in as contestant of COLORS' Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar.

Or can we say that she is already in the news?

Sambhavna we hear, has been down with Pneumonia and is going thro' intense medication right now!!

A little birdie tells us, "Ever since Sambhavna signed the contract for the big COLORS reality show, she has been down in health. She was hospitalized for few days, and is trying to find her way back now. Having said this, the lass is looking forward to her stint in the reality show".

We contacted Sambhavna to know what made her go ahead with the challenge in spite of being ill and she says, "Few weeks back I got an asthma attack; when I consulted the doctor I was diagnosed with Pneumonia. I was in hospital for nearly 15 days. The doctor advised me with lot of medication and I have been following it, as I don't want to take my step back from the challenge of being part of Khatron Ke Khiladi".

She adds further, "I don't fear anything. Though I am bit nervous about my health, I will surely be in the show. I have to prove myself of being the strongest, and I am ready for each and every task coming towards me".

For the uninitiated, Stuntman Khalid Chowdhury will partner the fiesty Sambhavna in the show..

Well girls, be ready as Sambhavna is all set to show her adventurous best in KKK4!

Tags
khatron ke khiladi 4, sambhavna seth

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->