Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sakshi of Mata Ki Chowki has an off-screen secret admirer

Views: 1642  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Award Winner

Default Sakshi of Mata Ki Chowki has an off-screen secret admirer

Apparently, a secret admirer has been sending Muskaan Arora (Sakshi of Mata Ki Chowki). Says our khabroo, “Someone is constantly appreciating and sending bouquets with greeting cards, texts messages from a private number saying ‘I like you very much and I follow your serial and like your role’ for two months now.”

Muskaan smiles as she says, “Yes, I have an admirer who still hasn’t revealed himself to me for the past two months. I don’t get irritated by him as his way of appreciating me is very loving and he has been constantly sending me greeting cards etc.”

She adds, “I am very curious to know who it is. I messaged him saying that, ‘if you like me so much, why don’t you face me or come and meet me once, and that it would be my pleasure to meet you’ but he replied saying ‘I would definitely come across you once, but I guess this is not the right time’.”

So what will she do if he pops up one day? “If he is handsome and sweet in person too as he seems to be, I would go ahead (smiles). I am single and have no time to date ever since I started acting in Mata Ki Chowki. For the past two years I am single. I am so busy shooting I haven’t even got time to hangout or go shopping. But finally I am going to Bangkok-Pataya this month with my school friends. I’m going there specially for shopping. I love shopping so much that once I even missed my flight two years back while returning from Darjeeling.”

As for the show, a reliable source informed that in the further track of the show, “the hidden fact of Sakshi being Rudra’s (Chetan Hansraj) wife will be revealed to the family due to which she will be again thrown out of the house. And later when she somehow manages to come back, she would have changed a bit and won’t be a bechari anymore

Tags
mata ki chowki, sahara one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->