Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

All alone, Kruthi says Bye!

Views: 1529  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Award Winner

Default All alone, Kruthi says Bye!

Mumbai’s own Magician Kruti, who was formally with Vasanth’s Dragons, before the participants were made to compete individually was eliminated from Cadbury Gems India’s Magic Star last week. Having been trained by internationally renowned magician William Zambago, Kruti aspires to be the best in whatever she does.

STARONE.IN

Kruthi was the last of the three female contestants in the race to be proclaimed as India’s best magician in the talent show. We spoke to Kruti who shared some of her best experiences of the show. “Nobody used to interfere with the way I did my magic. The tricks were challenging and I combined dance with magic, which is a challenge by itself. The audience appreciated my magic a lot and Jaggu Dada loved my work,” she said.

Speaking about her last act on the show – Shahenshah, she says, "When I was doing my magical acts, I used to be by myself as no one used to interfere in it and whatever magic I have done was like one of my best because all the acts where challenging because like I said, to dance and perform magic according to the music beats is very difficult. In the last episode I did everything from mimicking, story-telling, martial arts and while performing all these acts together, I felt it was one of my best experiences ever on the magic stage. More so because I got good response from the audiences as well. Even supremo Jaggu dada appreciated my acts a lot."

She said that she has learned to perform challenging tricks. “I’ve learned the importance of camera tricks from the show. It’s been a great platform for me to grow as a magician,” she said

On her future plans she said, “I am just enjoying a much needed break from the hectic shooting schedule and so I have decided to be at home atleast for one week and enjoy with my family and friends,” she said. Signing off, Kruthi adds that she’ll follow the show till Atul is the competition.

The competition is getting heated up. It’s not just the contestants, even the judges are challenging each other’s verdict. Last week, Magician SAC Vasant had an animated debate with Franz. Vasanth lashed out at Franz about criticizing Atul for the technique but praising Tejas for something similar and that it isn’t fair!

With four magicians left, the contest is getting more interesting than ever. What will the final four be able to pull out of their sleeve? To find out, watch Cadbury Gems India’s Magic Star every weekend at 8 pm only on STAR One.

Tags
cadbury gems india’s magic star, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->