Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

TOP 3 ways to get Driving License

Views: 4545  
Old 04-08-2021, 01:11 PM

Default TOP 3 ways to get Driving License

How To Get Driving License Without Visiting RTO Office

For the convenience of customers, the Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has recently issued new guidelines for issuing and renewal of driving licenses across the country which can be done without visiting the RTO office.

Image credit: Complete Digital Process:

As per the new rule from the Ministry, the whole process of getting a driving license -- from application to printing -- will be done online.

Image credit: Increased Time Limit:

The new rules, however, suggest that the renewal of registration certificate can now be done 60 days in advance, while the time limit for temporary registration has also been increased from 1 month to 6 months.

Image credit: What are the services?

These contactless services include Learner’s License, Renewal of Driving License, Duplicate Driving License, Issuance of International Driving Permit etc.

Image credit: Online Driving Test:

The Centre has made changes in the procedure for a driving license according to which the driving test will now be done online through a tutorial.

Image credit: Online Training:

The Ministry said that within 7 days of submitting an application, every applicant for a license shall complete a tutorial on safe driving electronically on a portal.

Image credit: 18 Contactless Services:

The MoRTH is at present offering 18 contactless services, which can be availed voluntarily using Aadhaar authentication.

Image credit: Burdenless processing:

The online processing will reduce the compliance burden on citizens, helping them to avail these services in a hassle free, contact less manner. This will also reduce the footfall in the RTO office. Soure https://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?t=415405

Tags
Can I have 2 Driving Licenses India, Can I have two DL, Can I take driving Licence anywhere in India, Driving License, How can I apply for TS driving Licence online, How can I check my Indian driving Licence online, How can I download driving Licence in Telangana, How can I download my driving Licence online in Karnataka, How can I download my soft copy of driving Licence in Karnataka, How can I get my driving Licence number in Telangana, How can I print my driving Licence online in Telangana, How do I check my penalty points, How do I download my driving Licence AP, How many types of driving Licence are there in India, tips, What is driving Licence number in India, What is light motor vehicle, What is NT on driving Licence, What is the cost of driving Licence in India, What is the fee for driving Licence in Telangana, What is the validity of driving license in India

Latest News in General Discussion